Broken wings ch¹

My eyes grew wide as Amenadiel, my closest friend, pushed me off the cloud. I felt something new. . . betrayal.

I never ever thought that he would betray me. 'How could he?' A warm crystal clear tear fell down my cheek. A burning sensation went through my back and wings. I glanced at my back. And, as I thought, my wings were bleeding, and turning from a pure white color to an Ashy Gray, and finally a pitch Black.

Another tear rolled down my face. 'I wish that I never got into the fight with Amenadiel.' I'm sorry. I closed my eyes preparing for what would now come.

The last thing I did before hitting the ground was use the last of my power to hide my wings. Then, I hit the ground and blacked out.

I woke up. Blood was running from my forehead into my eyes. My vision was blurry and my head was spinning. I had hit the ground really hard, so it made sense. The pain only grew as I was coming back to my senses. I blinked several times so I would adjust to the blinding red light.

I wiped off some of the blood out of my face so I could see. I ran my other hand through my hair. On the top of my head was an extremely deep wound. Ah, crap. It was bleeding a lot. I tried standing up, but my head was spinning so bad I couldn't. Where was I anyway? I know I'm in the dumpster fire that is Hell, but where exactly? I looked around. My vision was still blurry but I was able to make out a couple of bushes and trees. I was in a forest.

That lowers my chance of survival, since I doubt that someone would be here to help me. My side feels a bit weird and numb. . . I quickly glance over and wouldn't you know it, a long stick had lodged itself in there. I'm like, 98% sure that's what's my side hurts so bad. The other 2%? A large walrus crushing my spine. But, because Jimmy only does that every other Tuesday, I'm pretty sure it's the stick. I touched it and recoiled in pain

"Ow. . . that hurts really bad." My hand was completely covered in the warm red liquid that is blood.

I tried to stand up again, but I failed and fell to the ground. My body felt heavy as I once again drifted into unconsciousness.

A/n
@SuitcaseSquid  <---- my awsome editor
Credit for this chapter and the upcoming ones!