Bloody Red Flowers ch ⁷

"Hello dear y/n"

My eyes shot open. I was staring on the short figure before me. The light from the sun that was shining through the tops of the trees and branches blinded me. I placed my hand above my eyes to be able to see them. The voice was familiar.

As I placed my hand on my forehead and the light stopped blinding me I saw him.

"Thanks, to Satan that it's you. You scared the shit out of me."

"Oh, I apologize dearly here let me help you up."

It was Lucifer heh thanks satan how ironic. I am partly glad it's him but at the same time, I wish to be alone.

Lucifer extended his hand towards me. I grabbed it and he lifted me up.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you stay at the hotel?"

"Vaggie."

"Fuck her she just overreacted. You save Charlie's life and I am grateful for that ."

"Actually ruby healed most of the wound I just helped but after I killed her and went back inside I just lowered her pain."

"Y/n do you know how many fallen angels are down here?"

"I don't know .. a lot?"

"No only two. One is you and the other one is me."

"Okay? What are you trying to say?"

"There is a price over your head. If anyone would be able to get even a drop of your blood.. they might have enough power to overpower me."

"I'll try to not get kidnapped. Thanks "

"Y/n this is serious. You are not just an angel. You are a royal. "

"Royal? Heh, my father and mother are ruling heaven, yes but I was just a guard. "

"They ruled heaven. There was an assassination. They are both dead and your sister too."

"What? Does that mean that i-"

"Yes, you are the queen of heaven. The angels will target you in the next extermination. They will try to force you to heaven-"

"I'll kill 'em"

"They are exterminators. They have much higher power than normal angels they can-"

"I was an exterminator. I was down here twice. I know their tactics. Don't worry I'll be just fine."

"Alright fine. .i am afraid that I need to go oh yes and Alastor told me to tell you to meet him in front of the hotel. He needs something."

"Thanks. See ya"

"Goodbye ."

And as suddenly as he appeared behind me he left. I didn't know lucifer still had wings and that he had two pairs of them. Back in heaven if anyone asked about him they said he didn't have them and that every fallen angel has their wings cut off. No matter what. Liars.

I sat back down against the tree I was laying against earlier. My mind was racing.

Why did he care? Maybe he thinks that he owes me by helping charlie? Maybe. Just maybe. If that's not the case then I have no idea what else could it be. I sat there for a while just listening to the sounds of the forest. It has been a while since I felt peace and quiet.

About a few minutes later I stood up and started walking towards one direction I thought was the way out of the forest. I couldn't just fly up because of the branches and trees I needed to get at least to the edge of it. About five minutes went past and I saw the entrance to a meadow. I rush a bit and after I was out of all the bushes and other things I spread my wings and flew up into the sky. The black clouds were soft and the only thing that kept me low was the cold wind above me. I was near the hotel within a minute.