"business" ch ¹³

After I placed my dirty clothes in the guest room I went downstairs. Alastor was long gone. I had no idea where did he walk off to. He had his 'business' to attend to. I wonder what could it be? I am sure I won't judge him for anything he does here in hell. It is hell after all who cares but I would really appreciate knowing.

I was downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast for myself. I sat my toast on the kitchen counter. My eyes caught something bright in the corner of my eye. I turned around to see bright pure white feather carefully placed on the counter. I froze. I knew why did Amadial leave ut here. If I burn this feather angels would come here and take me up to heaven. Basically, Amadial meant by that he thinks I am not gonna stay here for long. Heh, I am gonna show him wrong. I smiled and picked up the feather. With my other hand, I broke it in half and threw it in the trash. Fuck u Amadial. I hate you.

I had my breakfast and got to work.

About an hour later I was finished with cleaning all the shattered glass broken things and the rest of the mess in general. I tried fixing the windows with my magic and ut worked, fortunately. The house looked exactly the same as the day before the extermination.

"Phew, that was a piece of work."

I sighed and crashed into the soft sofa.
My body was tired and my hands hurt because I cut my hand a bit on one of the shattered glass pieces. Even that it wasn't bleeding anymore it still hurt. It is so weird that a papercut hurts way more than for example banged head or something like that. It's just weird. After a quick second of just laying their face down on the sofa, I got up and sat down. I was tired a little. I grabbed a book that was placed on the coffee table in front of me. 'Lucille and the healer ' by Anthony Burns.

I knew that book but I had never read it. So why not to?

I flipped the first page of the book and begun reading the first chapter.

I read
.
.
.
And read
.
.
And read
.
And read

Until I fell asleep...

Some noise woke me up. It was coming from the kitchen. I also noticed that there was less light outside. It must be an evening or sometime afternoon. I yawned and looked around. I had a blanket placed on top of me and a pillow put under my head.

"Good morning sweetheart!"

I heard Alastor say from somewhere behind me. I turned my head towards his voice. He was standing right above me.

"Hello dear"

I smiled at him.

"How long was I asleep?"

"About five hours."

"That's a lot I should get up."

"If you want to dear! I was just about to cook lunch."

"Lunch? What time is it?"

"It's 12:30"

"Really? It looks like it is already evening outside"

"Well its noon so hell I guess"

"Alright then I'll get up I shouldn't have fallen asleep."

"Oh, it's fine my dear! Actually, I am really impressed with your cleaning skills."

"Oh yes, that- um I tried cleaning it up as best as I could I hope it is fine."

"It's perfect my dear. "

His smile widens.

"Um, Alastor I wanted to ask.."

I said just before he was about to walk away.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are... are we a.. a thing? You know we don't have to if you don't want to and-"

I got cut off by his lips crashing on mine. He pulled me closer to him by my neck. I kissed him back passionately... I pulled him closer and made him fell over the sofa.

I giggled he was now laying on top of me.

"You are quite passionate about kissing darling!"

He giggled.

"Well thank you Bambi boi"

I laughed a little again and smiled at him. We just layed there looking at each other for a quick second. I broke the silence by grabbing his collar and pulling him closer to me and kissed him. He returned the kiss and Alastor places his hand on my neck.

One of his hands rubbed the back of my head. It felt like u was in a dream. And I wish for this dream to never end. But I needed to break the kiss to breathe.

I breathed heavily and leaned head against his shoulder. I felt his lips press against my cheek then jawline and then my neck. It felt so weird. No one ever kissed me or did something similar to this but this it felt... good.. suddenly u felt his fangs dig through the flash on my neck. I moaned quietly as I wasn't used to such things. His teeth were like blades digging into my skin. I felt the warm blood from my neck flowing out of the bite marks. It felt so... satisfying and good. I bit my lip trying not to groan again. Alastor left bite marks and hickeys all over my neck and my collar bone area. He suddenly stopped and kissed me on my lips once again. I kissed him back

"I apologize dear .. I shouldn't you-"

"Its fine Alastor. I am fine with it."

I smiled at him and sat up on the sofa.

A loud knock came from the door.

"I'll go get it, darling, would you mind making me some coffee?"

"Okay, Alastor. I am going to make myself one too."

Alastor went to get the door and I walked in the kitchen to make us some coffee. I heard Alastor talking to someone I don't know who the sound of the water boiling in the kettle. I shrugged it off it must be some of his business partners or friends. I should not interfere with them it wouldn't be polite. Just as I poured the water into the two coffee cups. I heard Alastor.

"Y/n dear would you mind coming here?"

"Coming Alastor"

I responded quickly and turned around. I walked out the kitchen door when I saw Alastor and a significantly smaller demon beside him. She had a tight dress on with a feather ib ger blond hair. Her eyes were black with only pink irises. Something felt .. familiar about her but I couldn't pinpoint what it was.

"Y/n sweetheart this is Mimzy a friend of mine. Mimzy this is y/n"

"Hi! Nice to meet you! Have we met before? You seem very familiar! I heard you are new. Welcome to hell!"

She talked so fast I couldn't even recognise what was she saying.

"Mimzy! Slow down, dear..."

"Oh yes! I apologize! Nice to meet you... y/n was it?"

"Yes.. y/n it is my pleasure."

A/n

So I hope you enjoyed the chapter cause I didn't and this is really bad lol
Alright bye

Vixen