Mimzy... ch ¹⁴

My vision blurred and I faded into complete darkness.

|
v

I screamed in pain as a dark figure stabbed me in my chest with a knife.

"You bitch! This is what you got when you steal someone's work! "

The pain was unbearable. The knifes blade was sharp and it easily slipped in and out of my flesh. It broke my ribs and damaged my lungs.

I couldn't breathe. I started to choke on my own blood. It was such a horrible feeling. It felt like you were drowning but at the same time, you could breathe but barely. The warm liquid was making me gasp for air but that made it only worse.

"See you in hell y/n!"

They screamed as their knife went through my forehead and ended my life right away.

I snapped back into reality. My legs felt numb and I stumbled back a few steps. My forehead hurt. It hurt so much. Just as someone was stabbing me there.

"dear are you alright?"

"Yes yes I just need to sit down .. I apologize.."

I stumbled to the sofa and sat down.
My forehead burned so bad.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Alastor letting mimzy in. He leads her to the main living room. I clenched my fist as the pain started to be unbearable. My head was in my palms as I tried not to make any sounds.

I had another blackout. My body was completely numb as darkness consumed my vision and a static-filled my ears.

A/n
Since this is really short I will post the next chapter too.

Signing off
Vixen