Target ch ¹⁸

Vox and I sat down to the table. Vox brought two shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey.

"Thanks, Vox"

"Just so you know this whiskey is really tough. I suggest you not to drink too much of it if you don't want to get drunk fast."

"Okay sure. Now back to business Vox. Who is the target?"

Vox sat down on the chair in front of me and slid one of the shot glasses towards me.

"Well this might sound silly but I want you to kill 'Luci' "

"Luci? Who's that?"

"Lucifer Magne."

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold up-"

I poured myself a big shot

"You want me to kill-"

I gulped down the whole glass in one shot.

"Lucifer!? The Lucifer!? The actual king if hell?!"

"Yes. I had some... disagreements with him and well I want his power. So the best solution would be that you would kidnap him for me and I will kill him! That's a great plan isn't it?"

"Vox listen to yourself! You want to kill the actual king if hell!! Do you even know how powerful he is??"

"I know. I am the thirty most powerful demon in hell. I am sure I can take him down. And you. You are an angel!"

"And how do you know that!?"

Vox gave me a smug look. And looked away.

"I have my ways. One of them is knowing how white magic smells like. You are literally covered in it."

"Shit."

I said under my breath.

"Y/n it doesn't matter. It is an advantage. You do have angel weapons? "

"Yes. I do have access to them-"

"Then it's settled. You have two weeks to track him down and bring him here."

"Wait -"

"Alright! Well, I have some stuff to do so try not to get drunk and I will come back sometime after 11 pm. See you later y/n"

"Wha-"

He snapped his finger and he was gone. Great. I just love my life. I sighed and poured myself another shot of whiskey. It really was good. But strong. Just the way I like it. I thirstily gulped it down and grabbed the whole bottle. I scooped up from the table and stood up.

"I might explore the house a bit."

I said out loud and walked off.

A/n
I apologize that this is really short I promise the next chapter will be longer. And way more interesting.

Signing off

Vixen