Chains ²⁶

I woke up with a huge amount of pain on the back of my head. My eyes slowly opened and I saw nothing but darkness. I felt cold iron around my ankles and wrists. It was like a nightmare.

'Good job bitch! You have been kidnapped. '

Shut the fuck up.

"Hello? Hello?!"

I yelled into the darkness. Nothing answered. The was faint music going on from behind the walls of this room or wherever I was. Am I in some club or something?

"Hello?! Let me out!"

I steamed yet again but nothing. The darkness slowly made me insane. I started to see eyes and figures in the dark. Moving around. Touching my legs or head. Whispers. Voices. Screams. It felt like I was in an insane asylum.

Y/n~
           Darling?
              come closer darling
Dear?                Oh, my dear y/n.    Sweetie.  
                       Do you hear me? 

I know you do.                Answer.  
                         your hair is so soft.     

the voices spoke over each other and I couldn't tell if there was anyone other here with me.

Stop.

Darling~       

Stop!

Y/n

Stop!!

Failure.       Disgrace.    Trash.         
          Bastard.           Garbage.      Snake.        Bitch.             Uneducated potato

"Shut the fuck up already!"

I screamed and covered my ears with my hands hoping for the voice to go away. It stopped imidietly but something felt odd. There was dead silence. No music nothing. A pair of ice-cold hands ran down my shoulders to my hands. It felt like something dragged its claws on my skin on my neck and dig them into my flesh. I screamed in pain, stress, panic, disorientation, anxiety, everything. My head was a mess along with my psychological health.

"Shut the fuck up already bitch!"

The door opened and a demon walked in. He was tall. Probably 6ft he looked like a lizard or a dinosaur. either way, he had dark blue scales and a long tail. The lizard had a hat on with a suit in.

"Please let me out I can't stand these voices!"

I screamed and pleaded.

"I was going to take you out anyway so shut the fuck up. "

He grabbed the chains on my wrists and dragged me behind him into a room. It looked fancy. It had dark red walls and a couch with a few chairs

"Here is another girl I had found on the street. How much for her? 490?"

"Yeah, she looks pretty good 500. I bet the boss is gonna like her. "

"You bet. "

The other demon looked surprisingly like a human but with black horns and a tail.

"What is your name slut?"

"Y/n"

I hissed and showed my long fangs.

"Whoa, fangs! That is a good one! 510 at least for her brian! Good job. "

"Thanks. So 510$?"

"Yea but try to go up. "

"Alright-"

Until the lizard demon could finish the sentence there was a knock on the door. He threw me on the ground beside him and opened the door.