Extermination problems ch ¹⁰

It has been something over an hour after Alastor left me alone in his house. He said he was very sorry but he had to and I understand that. I won't blame him for anything if something happens.

I was upstairs in the quest bedroom sitting on the bed reading a book. It was quiet. Dead quiet. It felt so... disturbing. I was so used to hearing something all the time. It just felt wrong. Yes, sometimes I heard some faint screams from outside. It must have been some demons who were being murdered by the angels...
I felt a bit bad.

I was an exterminator a few times too and every time some demon said 'please I did nothing wrong' or 'i am good!' I just felt nothing more than disgust as I thought they were just trying not to get killed. But now when I met Alastor and charlie I know I might have murdered good people. And that made me feel guilty. Really guilty.

As I was something halfway through the book I heard something downstairs. Knocks? No something kicked down the door. Oh no. Adrenaline and panic ran through my body and I panicked. What do I do? If those are angels  I am fucked. If they are demons they are fucked. I have no idea what to do. My eyes started to look around the room trying to find that knife Alastor left me. He said only to use it when I feel endangered.

Well, I am feeling that way so I think I should find it. I jumped up on my legs. I was still in my nightgown. It was a light red cotton dress. It was really soft. I started to search around the room. I know he told me to keep it close to me at all times.. shit.

But I found nothing. Then a sudden flashback came into my mind.

"I left it downstairs in the kitchen.. shit."

Well, now I am fucked. I need to get in the kitchen unnoticed by the intruders.  That will be tough. Really tough. 

"Well now or never"

I slowly and silently opened the bedroom door. Yet again it was silent. I didn't hear anything from downstairs. Maybe they left? Or did Alastor came early? No, I would have heard at least some screams or bones breaking if he would have come back.
He is definitely not here.

Wait something was downstairs. I heard a faint thud. Maybe footsteps.

Crack

Tha was glass breaking. They whoever was it was trying to find something or someone.

I looked down the hall. Nothing and no-one was there. So I slowly walked down the stairs.

Crack

Fuck .the stairs were old so they did a noise. Fuck. fuck.fuck
I should use my wings but that will make a bit of noise and well... wind.

Fuck it I have nothing to lose. Well other than my life. But that's unimportant.

So I closed my eyes and quickly said the one Latin sentence. My wings piped up from my back and u stretched them.

Craack
Crack

Yop I cracked my joins. It was pretty loud. I loved to do that sound. It was also refreshing.

I jumped from the stairs and glided down. My landing was rough but silent. I didn't see anyone. Currently, I was in the living room. The fireplace was lit and only the silent cracking if the burning wood was fill8ng the room. My eyes noticed the broken glass on the floor. Nooo... that was my favourite bottle of whiskey. .. I am going to fucking dismember them.

Fury filled my head as I didn't care anymore if someone noticed me. They fucking broke my favourite bottle of whiskey. I was maybe a meter away from the kitchen door when I kicked it down. It fell down with a loud Thud.

Thud

"Where are you fuckers!?"

I quickly noticed the two angelic figures in the kitchen. The glass door that leads to the garden was broken and almost all the things were broken.

"Oh! Y/n! Nice to see you."

"What are you doing here and how did you find me Amandial?!"

"Remember the one time I thought you about oder trails?"

"Yeah?!"

"You forgot to hide it. We had tracked you from the place you had fallen to the hotel and then here."

"Fuck you."

"Ah ah ah! No, swear words!"

"What do you want."

I hissed at him and spread my wings.

"Ah! Such a beautiful pair of wings. Maybe that's why we are here. "

"I ain't going back to heaven."

"Oh, you  are!"

Pissed I searched with my eyes the kitchen counter hoping to find that knife.

"Don't even try to find your little angel weapon! I already have it."

Amadial showed me the knife in his right hand.

"Ugh!"

I jumped at him and pinned him to the wall. Quickly I managed to get my knife back and pressed ut against his throat.

"Hah! That's all you got? I thought I thought you better."

"Shut up!"

"Mariana please step back and on my command call more angels. "

"I will spare you if you leave me be. Leave me down here. Alone. No angels."

"Sweetie you know that's not possible. How about a compromise?"

"Fine! I demand 16 years."

"10"

"15"

"14"

"15.6 my final offer or I will kill you."

"Fine 15.6 not less or more. Just remember exactly 15.6 years from now I will come for you. And just to be sure you won't break your promise."

He pulled something out of his pocket. I didn't bother to look at it. It was nothing important.

"Y/n. look. at .it"

He said with a cold voice. I knew that he was serious when he talked this way. I carefully lowered my sight to take a look at the thing he was holding.
My heart stopped.

It was a piece of Alastor's bloodied suit.

I went silent.

Critically important a

So PinkLady357 had made up such a great name for this book so I decided to change it! It is Heavenly murders.
(Credit to PinkLady357)
So thank you so much for this name. I really love it. Thank you.
Also, I started to be more careful with my spelling so please point out any of my mistakes.
Thank you again.

Signing off
Vixen