Is this your answer? ch ¹²

I leaned in closer to his ear.

"What if indeed I do? "

"Than it's settled"

He cooed in my ear.
I wish for this moment to never end. To stay frozen forever. But everything will end someday. For me, I have only 15 years left with him. I need to use up my time carefully. I have some things in mind I would like to do. For example, find my killer or get back along with charlie and vaggie.

My things are still in the hotel and I quite enjoyed their company *cough cough* besides vaggie she was rude. I don't like her. Husk and angel were cool tho. Husk gave me a free bottle of whiskey. So he is cool. Angel well... he is ... interesting?  One morning out of the blue he just gave me a condom. Like what? What am I suppose to do with it? And he was like how about using it with me? as soon as he said that I threw that condom back at him and quickly walked away from him. He didn't try it again. . . . .So far. I hope he won't. Often angel is disturbing.. a lot.
Anyway back to reality.

It was the morning after the extermination. Around six or maybe five am.

I slowly opened my eyes to discover myself on top of Alastor. Both of us were laying on the couch. Alastor woke me up by playing with my hair. The sunlight was shining through the window onto us. He was smiling and his look was fixed on me.

"Good morning darling. How have you slept?"

"Very good. Your chest is a perfect pillow"

I smiled at him and snuggled more on his chest. It was really warm and soft.
I wish I could have stayed here longer.

"Do I need to get up?"

I asked him lazily.

"It's 5:40 you can choose darling."

"This early? How about you? Are you going to get up?"

I mumbled

"Probably yes dear. I have some.. business ... to attend to."

"That's quite alright! I can stay here and well clean up the house from yesterday. I apologize for the mess I had cost I can pay it back-"

"Its fine darling! No need to worry.  "

"Well since you have something to do.  'll get up."

I sat up and yawned. I stretched myself. It was really early. Alastor stood up and walked up the stairs.

"Do you want any fresh clothes darling?"

"Oh yes, please! "

I yelled. He was so sweet. I wish I could stay here forever. Well, I wish.
Now I wonder. . . What do I even do as a queen of heaven? I literally have no powers. Zero. Yada.  Like what do I do?? Do I like order angels do clean heaven or some shit? I have zero ideas about what would I am going to do. Lets just put this topic away.

Wait. . . . . . . . .should I tell Alastor about that deal? No. No no, I don't want him to get worried. Maybe sometime in the future. I hope. 
What if I commit enough sins so I won't be able to go up there? That seems like a solution. I can just choose what to do.  I can kill someone I can lie, scam people and much more. I can do anything. Hell doesn't have any rules anyway, right? That would be really stupid for hell to have rules! I know heaven has A LOT of them and I certainly don't want to follow them.

"Here you go~!"

Alastor handed me over some spare t-shirts and jeans.

"Thank you, Alastor!"

I smiled and grabbed them stood up and walked towards the bathroom to change and to take a quick shower. Even if this is not very much my style I don't care. At least I have some clothes. The bathroom was quite big so there was plenty of spare space.

I wonder how do you even get ventage furniture and other things from the 1920s here? In hell? Are there like ventage stores or something? I glanced over to the shower. It was clean and the room smelled like strawberries and vanilla. Lovely. The bathrooms from the Happy hotel were nothing compared to this. Those were filthy. I was afraid I would get some kinds of skin cancer from that floor. Eh, Charlie said they needed to be cleaned but niffty was sick so there was nobody to do that. I actually planned on doing it but before I could even offer my help vaggie kicked me out.
Her loss. I could have promoted her hotel very good so yeah.

I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower. As soon as the water started to run down my body my smile faded. My eyes narrowed and a few tears ran down my face.

How could I do this to Alastor?

It was my fault he was hurt.

Millions of thoughts and memories raced in my mind.
My death
My life
My afterlife
Family
Friends

Most of the afterlife I spend in heaven. I wasn't very happy there. Most of the guards I worked with made me feel .. useless. They always said that even if I was from the royal family my sister would take over the throne anyway so why won't I just give up. I felt so hopeless and completely useless. My sister .. Veronika she was really kind but also egoistic and cocky.

My father, he was the completely same person. And my mother.. she must have ended up here. I had never met her in heaven so she must be here where else could she be? Dead? No. Definitely no. She is strong and independent.  I can't even imagine her being murdered down here. She must be here. Maybe I can try to find her. Yes. I will put it on my list shat to do. Maybe I can ask Alastor? He seemed to have a lot of contacts and business partners down here.
Wait.
Are. Are we a thing now? I have no idea. Probably yes but I am not quite sure. But mostly yes. Like 60% yes.
I'll talk to him about it later not now. I turned off the shower and wrapped a red velvet towel around my body and dryer myself.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.
Was I always this skinny? I look like a skeleton well not that skinny but something like that. I need to work out a bit. To get some muscles. I'll definitely need them. Especially down here in hell.

I unfolded the blouse from the pile of clothes and put them on. It was dark red.
Such a pretty colour.
The pants were a bit long but eh who cares. They matched the colour of the blouse. Perfect. At least.

I placed the wet towel on the dryer. And walked out of the bathroom. I had my dirty clothes in my crossed arms.

A/n

Hmmm mmm
I wonder what will happen. 🙂