Deal ²²

What just happened. What the actual fuck happened.  I was shocked about what went on. Wasn't he like suppose to kill me? At least torture?

I lowered my wings and looked around me. The shadows we're staring down at me. Still, their eyes were glowing red. I freaked out and ran out of the hotel door. The wind was blowing into my hair and the sun wasn't rising yet but the moonlight enlightened the while city with a light red glow.

The whole hell was silent. No music, not any sounds. Well, besides there were a couple of some drunk guys that were stumbling on the sidewalk drunk as hell. Those guys will have a severe hangover tomorrow.

I didn't care anymore I just started to fly up into the hot air. A few tears started to roll down my cheeks. I have no idea who and who not to trust. And I am so confused about everything. It's just so complicated. I was high up in the air when I hit the magic barrier above the whole hell.

It felt like hitting a brick wall. Something in my body made a loud cracking noise.

" Shit that hurts! "

I yelled out and imidietly lost control of my wings. I was falling down to the ground quite rapidly fast. I was about a few tens of metres above the first trees when I spread my wings to break the fall and glide. I couldn't move with my right wing. It must be broken .shit. It partly broke the fall but I was still in huge pain and gliding precisely fast and somewhat losing control so I was going down.

I saw a clearing. It wasn't a meadow or a city. It was a beach and an ocean.
I must say I am really lucky.  My left wing gave up on me and I fell into the sand. My fall made an enormously deep furrow behind me and finally stopped after digging through something like 10 meters of sand.

I wanted in pain because my wing got twisted into the wrong direction while landing.

"S-shit"

The ocean air was clear and way easier to breathe than the air in the city. That one was full of sulfur ash and smoke. I gasped in pain and breathed in the ocean air. The water was a few meters away from me. It was crystal clear and it formed a beautiful white fluffy foam when it reached the light yellow coloured sand.

Such a majestic view.

I watched the sun rise up above the ocean before I blacked out of the pain stress and just from everything that just happened. 

I slowly opened my eyes that we're covered in sand. The sun was burning my skin and my eyes.

"Ugh"

The pain came back along with a new one. Not only that my wing was broken but almost half of my body was burned and had red-ish colour.

"Fuck"

I said and sat upon the warm and wet sand. The pain was so bad.

"Shit shit shit"

I mumbled under my breath as I crawled to the woods nearby. The trees provided a cold shadow that protected my fragile skin from the burning daylight. I groaned in pain as I laid against the tree. My head was spinning and I was extremely terrified.

"Fuccccccccc-"

I said under my breath and bit my lip trying to cope with the pain. I knew what I had to do. Since my wing is bend in the wrong way I need to twist it back to the right way. That will hurt. Really hurt. I hope I won't pass out.

"Okay.. 3"

I grabbed my wing with my right hand.

"2"

My heart was beating so fast

"1"

I bit my lip
And twisted it back.

I screamed in pain as the pain ran over my body.

"Ahh..shiiiii..ttt..."

I groaned in pain and breathed heavily. My eyes closed I was so tired from the pain. I couldn't sleep so just laid there against the tree breathing and coping with the pain. I guess hell is kind of bad. I giggled to myself and opened my eyes.

The ocean was washing over the sandy beach in front of me. The wind picked up my hair and made me shiver in cold. The wind was chilling but refreshing. I smiled and just rested against the tree praying for the pain to go away.

"Oh, my...,goodd. Stopp.."

I groaned and banged my head against the wooden bark of the pine tree. After a few bangs against the tree, I finally banged too harshly and passed out.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer I promise.
Oh yeah and forgot to mention this will probably be a long book and have a sequel. :D

Signing off

Vixen