Care for a dance? ch ⁴

*edited 11.1 2020*

F/s - favourite singer

(     Y/n pov     )

Alastor and I had a great time talking. We were from the same time so it was quite amusing to talk to someone like him. He was polite and funny.

"So Y/n dear what music do you like?"

"There is a lot! Let's see... f/s. They were good! Its a shame they're dead. "

"Actually they were here for a while! But I am afraid they were killed in the extermination earlier this year."

"Aww, that's a shame. "

"I am sorry dear but I must ask. How did such a lovely could end up down here and to heaven?"

"I uhh... -"

Should I tell him? Would be he afraid? What do I do?!??

I took a deep breath in and out.

"Alastor. I trust you so don't tell anyone okay?"

I stood up from the chair and walked deeper into the room to have some space. I did a 360⁰ turn on my heels and sighed.

"Please don't hate me.."

I placed my hands together and closed my eyes.

"Illumiaum planouat curcrim"

I whispered under my breath. It was a spell to show my wings. I have no idea how they look like or if I even have them still.

I opened my eyes. Alastor was staring on me with wide eyes. My eyes glanced over to my back.
My wings were still pure white as they were before. Well, not exactly 'pure'. About ⅓ of them were black and blood dripped from the base on my back. I also noticed that I couldn't move them much. It was like they were just made out of paper and not... alive

"Yeah, that's what I thought... I knew he wouldn't just let me go without a punishment."

I said out loud and turned back to Alastor.  He was just staring as if he was frozen.

"Hey? You okay?"

I snapped my fingers twice.

"O-oh I apologize. But what is an actual angel doing here?"

"Fallen angel."

"Fallen? Have you been kicked out?"

"I am afraid so. But I have no intention of going back up there. "

I shrugged off and tried to move again my wings.

"Weird. I should  be able to move them."

"It Must be light magic. I smelled it since I brought you in."

"Wait you did? Thanks but what do you mean by light magic?"

Alastor stood up from the chair and walked over to me.

(   Alastor pov    )

I haven't seen anything this beautiful since I ended up here. Her wings were white and sparkled in the red light. A few of the feathers were black and the wings were bleeding on a few places. I also smelled a strong presence of light magic. Her wings must be blocked by some kind of spell.
I believe I will be able to break it.

"My dear I am quite sure your wings are blocked by some kind of light magic and in fact quite strong. "

"The guardian angels must have blocked then so wouldn't be able to fly back up!"