Hungover N' Sore {Part 15}

{{So, this part takes place the day after  Part 14, so everyone is still rather passed out.. or hungover at Ted Nugent's/Sammy Hagar's house.  P.S Sorry this Part took FOREVER to publish, I am have been really busy lately.}}

Thursday: it was 1 pm..David slowly began to wake up..he was little hungover. He was still all curled up in Eddie's arms, how cute!!! David was so grateful that Eddie really did care about him, and wanted to keep him safe. David began to calmly play with Eddie's hair, in hopes that Eddie will wake up.. Since, David didn't feel safe in a room full of hungover rockers, without his Eddie... Around 10 minutes passed, and Eddie finally woke up. David hugged on to Eddie tighter, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. the two said good morning to each other, talked about the part a bit, then starting innocently cuddling.. The cuddling lasted for around 30 minutes.. but then everyone else slowly woke up...

Everyone was a fucking mess..  Bill Ward and Geezer Butler were hanging out with Elton John, whom was in the corner with Alice Cooper, tripping out on some type of drug. Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss, and Ace Frehley were all  doing each other's make up.. Robert Plant and Jimmy Page were having OML- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MY VIRGIN EYES while Jonesy and Bonzo were just watching from a distance at their fellow band-mates...traumatized but also a little turned on.  Tom, Joey, and Brad of Areosmith had all left, leaving Joe and Steven alone... wink. All of the Stones besides Keith and Mick had left.. Mick was "busy" with Bowie.. and Keith was getting drunk. All the members of Queen were knocked out besides John Richard Deacon (Born August 19, 1951) was pissing on the floor, again. Ted, Sammy, Michael, Alex, Tony, and Ozzy were all hanging out in the Kitchen, just talking about life and sex.

around an hourhad pasted, and David and Eddie were  finally ready to head back home. So they went to the Kitchen to grab Michael and Alex, and also said goodbye to Ted, Sammy, Ozzy, and..Tony. But, David only said goodbye to Ted and Ozzy.. David didn't get good vibes from Sammy for some strange reason.. and we all know wy he dislikes Tony. Eddie began to give Tony a hug goodbye.. Which made David feel pretty un-easy, Eddie noticed tha David was nervous, so he ended the hug with Tony quickly.  They said goodbye to Ted, Sammy, Tony, and Ozzy once more, then got ready to leave. 

The members of Van Halen had called a cab to take them back to there apartment complex. Once they got into the cab.. and were around half way home..that was when David remembered that he had rehab tomorrow. David hasn't done any-type of drug since he has been in rehab.. well that's actually a lie..David still smoked pot..but that his little secret. He knew that he shouldn't be keeping secrets from his beloved Eddie..but David just COULDN'T give up pot..and plus pot was harmless for the most part. David just couldn't let it go... Eddie smoked pot as well..so he will not mind..hopefully. David rested his head in between Eddie's shoulder and neck, and the two began to cuddle. 

they hit some traffic on the way home, so the drive took around 10 minutes longer than it should have. Once they got back there apartment complex, David and Eddie quickly went up to their room.. while Alex and Michael decided to go to a bar.. because they are fucking gay alcoholics.  David was still pretty tired, so we walked  into the bedroom, and laid down on the bed. Eddie was hanging out in the living room, eating Popcorn ((Let me clarify..Edward Van Halen was NOT committing cannibalistic against Steven Adler of Guns 'n Roses.. I'm not into that shit. Eddie was eating Popcorn like the food)) it took Eddie around 2 minutes to notice that his little fuck buddy was gone, Eddie was worried because for some reason he is paranoid as fuck in this shitty fan-fiction. Eddie began to call for David's name, David quickly replied and stated that he was in the bedroom. Eddie quickly ran into the bedroom, Eddie jumped  onto the bed.        

 Really Strong Smut Warning~> When Eddie jumped, he landed on top of David, and Eddie's left leg began to crush David's Cock-a-Doodle-doo. David moaned in pain.."Ouch.. Ed.. Please move.. you are hurting me" cried David. Eddie quickly moved, and Apologized. Eddie laid down next to David, and began to cuddle him. The two cuddled for around 2 hours.. Then Eddie thought of a better thing to do. Eddie began to blush..then seductively asked "Hey.. David wanna........... you know *wink*" David blushed bright red, and nodded yes.. he admittedly knew what Eddie was hinting at. David turned onto his back, and spread his legs for Eddie ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) Eddie stripped off his and David's clothes and slowly began to make love to David's thick ass ((kill me))  which made David moan...it was really hot. The two had been making love for over 4 hours... but then suddenly.

Michael and Alex started banging on David and Eddie's bedroom window, and were watching them.  David hid under the covers, while Eddie covered his Erect-ric  guitar with a wash rag, and walked over and opened the window to yell and Alex and Michael. "WHAT THE HELL GUYS.. DON'T EVER WATCH US AGAIN! IT IS REALLY FUCKING CREEPY... ESPECIALLY FOR YOU TO BE WATCHING US.. ALEX.. LIKE YOU'RE MY BROTHER!" Screamed a steaming Eddie... Michael began to sing Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd.. since Alex was watching his brother, Eddie doing the dirty with David. Alex and Michael deeply a apologized.. and promised to never spy on them again. 

 Once Alex and Michael had left.. Eddie and David continued for another 30 minutes, but then started to get hungry. The couple got dressed and walked over to a pizza place called Domihoe's Pizza. David and Eddie ordered  there food and sat down. Around 30 minuted had passed and they finally got there food and drinks. 2 coca~colas, and cheese pizza. They noticed that there waitress was  was the SAME bimbo ass cashier from Pizza Slut.. "OML!!! ARE YOU GUYS OSZIE OZBORN AND TONEE EYEOMMEE?? She yelled. David got so triggered that she thought that his perfect sexy little Eddie looked liked that crusty ass hippie known as "Tony Iommi".. David ended up throwing  his soda at her..leading David and Eddie to get thrown out. At least Domihoe's let them take their food to go... since they had already paid. Eddie and David laughed it off.. and just took their food back to their room,  and ate it there, the two were so in love....

I would like to give a shout-out/thank you to dickinharris_ellefstaine ((on Instagram and twitter)) for drawing this AMAZING David Lee Roth x Eddie Van Halen art, and letting me use it for this fan fiction!!! They are TRULY amazing and I suggest you check out their art, if you are into this type of stuff.