Love Is In The Air...Kinda.. {Part 17}

{{So, This takes place over 2 weeks days after part 16, so it is now February 13th!!, and love is in the air, since tomorrow is Valentines Day!!!!! This chapter is mainly lovey-dubby stupid fluff, and will most likely be pretty short, since I am going on ANOTHER trip this weekend, and I wanna do a Valentines chapter. UPDATE: I actually..I have no time to write this chapter AND a Valentines chapter..so I am just wanna fuse them together, and make one HUGE chapter. Warning: Slight Smut}}

Thursday: It is noon, and both Eddie and David have already been awake for hours. They are preparing the house because Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are coming over for there honey-moon!!! Gene and Paul are LITERALLY the cutest coupe ever!!! Eddie hoped that him and David would get married someday..Eddie was actually thinking about proposing  to David kinda soon. Yeah..he knows that they ave only been together for a few months, but Eddie has finally made up enough side money for a nice ring, and he didn't know if the money was gonna last..So he wanted to propose quickly, because fan-fiction logic. 

Eddie and David were almost down cleaning up, but out of nowhere, the phone rang. David stopped what he was doing, and went to answer it..it was Gene and Paul! They claimed they would arrive around 2 pm. David and Eddie had finished cleaning up and getting ready..but they still had a ton of time left, so Eddie and David decided to make some sweet love until Paul and Gene got there. Around 30 minutes had passed..and they heard a knock on the window. Eddie and David were still in the act.. but David lifted his head away from Eddie's crotch too see what it was...and it was Gen- just kidding, it was Michael and Alex.. again-_- Both Eddie and David were EXTREMELY annoyed, and quickly put their sexy clothes back on. Eddie walked over too the window, and started cussing at Alex and Michael..but the two just laughed, and walked away. Eddie rolled eyes, and laid down on the bed, and got on top of David "so..do you wanna continue" asked Eddie in a seductive tone. David blushed,  "I would love too..but Paul and Gene should be here soon" stated David. Eddie huffed, and got off of David "Yeah Babe..your right" replied Eddie, in a sad tone. The two were still in the mood, so they decided to just cuddle.

Around 10 minutes had passed, and they heard a loud knock on the door. David  cheerfully sprung up to open the door, it was Gene and Paul!!! David quickly greeted and hugged them, Eddie got up, and ran into the living room to greet and hug them as well. The 4 of them all sat down on the couch, and just stared talking about life. Then Gene lost this underwear..so we had to take Elton John's shitty plane to go find them, and some huge drama started with Elvis and..Falco?? it was really fucking weird...and it ended with Eddie having to put MAKEUP and David's underwear in-order to get Gene's underwear to come back..yeah some freaky shit. Then afterwards Elvis brought over his "sexy" boyfriend, Johnny Cash..I wanna make a reference to the "Walk the line" movie..but I just don't know how.  Falco invited The Overrated British Rock Band, I mean The Beatles over..because me, thayer_fan_102, and snakedancingwithaxl are on crac-  I mean popcorn..[Insert random forced Steven Adler joke here]  and everyone got jiggy with each other..truly beautiful.  

Once Gene, Paul, Falco, Elvis, Johnny Drug-Addict Cash, and the fucking Beatles left. Eddie and David continued what they were doing before, because they loved each other VERY much. After a few hours of love making..they realized it was 5:pm and they haven't eaten all day!! They out there clothes back on, and David suggested they walk over this new fancy-dancy healthy foo foo restaurant that looked like it was pulled out of Freddie Mercury's asshole. Once they walked in, they were seated. Eddie was shocked too see the prices...but since it was the day before Valentines day..he was gonna let it side..man, David is an expansive lil' whore...but he is worth it..for his perfect ass, amazing hair, plump lips....and his personality OF COURSE!!!..Eddie was thinking about proposing to his little David today..he was thinking about doing it tomorrow, but EVERYONE will be proposing tomorrow..making it less special!!!!