The Sour Blues...{Part 20}

{{Sorry that I haven't been writing a lot lately, I have been super busy! Another reason is because feel like I am annoying people because of how often I release chapters, also I wanna slow things down so I can actually think of GOOD plot ideas, so this fan fiction isn't 100% just an ironic mess}}-{{So, this makes place June 5th}So, this chapter is rlly fucking sad OwO}

Friday: It is 9 am in the morning: Both Eddie and David are already awake, Eddie is in the kitchen pouring cereal for him and David. his Rehab appointment at noon. David was nervous and scared, because every single time he goes to Rehab, David and Mick get jiggy, and Robert gets weird!!!!!!!! but whatever, it was for his Eddie, and also because David truly wanted to get better. David picked out a nice outfit, then David walked to the kitchen to get Eddies opinion.Eddie was pouring cereal for both him and David. "Hey Baby, how does his outfit look?" asked David as he held the outfit up to his body. Eddie set the bowls of cereal on the table, then turned to David and smiled. "It looks amazing, honey!" stated Eddie, in a cheery tone. 

David ran back to the bedroom, changed, then came back to the kitchen. "So, how does it look on me?" asked David. Eddie smiled "It looks amazing, baby cakes!" David blushed, then the two of them sat down and ate the cereal. "So, how are you doing, David love?" asked Eddie. "I am doing good, I am just nervous.. since I have my rehab session today" replied David. "Awww Davie.. it will be fine.. I know you don't really enjoy them... but they have been helping you, haven't they?" stated Eddie. "Yes, they have helped me so much... I am just afraid that I might embarrass myself at some point..." responded David. Eddie smiled "It's fine honey, just stay calm"

(Time jump to 11:30 pm)

"EDDIE, CAN I PLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE DRIVE MY MOTORCYCLE TO THE REHAB CENTER, PLEASEEEE!" begged David. Eddie rolled his eyes "I have already told you five times, I don't wanna ride on that thing again!" screamed Eddie. David rolled his eyes, and stopped begging Eddie "Fine" replied David. Eddie and David got into the car, and drove to Rehab center. It took them extra time because of stupid traffic, but thankfully David still got there at noon! Eddie dropped David off, then went back home. Once again, there was traffic so it took Eddie some time to get home, but once he got home, he relaxed on the couch.  

Suddenly, the phone rang. Eddie was confused, who could be calling at such an odd time? He quickly got up, and answered the phone.. it was Alex. Alex was clearly crying, and could barely even spit out what he was trying to say, but he finally did.. "M-michael cheated on me.." cried Alex. Eddie couldn't believe the news he was hearing...this was horrible... Eddie didn't even know how to respond to this dreadful news. "W-with who?" asked a worried Eddie. Alex sighed "W-with David Coverdale.." replied Alex. Now, Eddie was FURIOUS... that weird band-switcher fruitcake known as "David Coverdale" is a such a slut bitch whore piece of shit bean. Eddie was so bad.. it was hard for him to hold in the amount of anger he had in him, but he had too. "I-i am so sorry that happened to you, bro.. I will be there for you... because I love you.. but not in that way.. we are Van Halen... not Lynyrd Skynyrd!" stated Eddie. Alex chuckled, "Thanks Ed.. I knew I could count on you.. even though I sexually harassed  your slut- I mean boyfriend, David!" responded Alex. Eddie rolled his eyes, "You are my older bro.. you are best big brother... I could have ever asked for. But I swear to Gene Simmons left crusty ass-cheek, if you touch my David again, I am gonna cut your fucking "drumstick" off..capeesh?" stated Eddie. Alex rolled his eyes "Capeesh... Now back to Michael.. I don't know what I am gonna do.." replied Alex, in a worried tone. Eddie thought for awhile, then asked "Have you talked to Michael about this yet???" asked Eddie. "No.. Billy mailed me pictures  today of the two making out" explained Alex. Eddie sighed "So do you plan on leaving him?" asked Eddie, curiously. 

Alex thought for awhile, then finally replied "Well.. I am not sure.. I still love Mikey very much..I don't know what to do!" cried Alex. Eddie came up with an idea, "Alex, come over to my place.. so we can talk about this person to person, instead of calling" implied Eddie. Alex agreed, and arrived at Eddie's apartment room shortly after. Alex knocked on Eddies door, and the second Eddie opened it..Alex ran into Eddie's arms and began sobbing. Eddie quickly began to comfort his older male sibling. "I know how it feels Alex.. David has cheated on me before....it honestly sucks.. but David and I worked things out, maybe you and Michael can work things out?" stated the guitarist. Alex hugged Eddie tighter "David Coverdale.. he is much hotter than me..how can I compete with that sexy blonde beast.. he is almost as hot as David!" cried Alex. "Alex.. you perfect just the way you are.. and can you stop calling David hot.. he is gonna be your brother-in-law soon..." screamed Eddie. Alex smiled "Thanks Ed.. and I promise.. I will stop talking about your Davie like that.." replied the drummer. "Good! Now back to Michael..just try to work things out with him... I don't wanna see you in pain like this..bro.." stated Eddie. "I will try.. I will actually go talk to him right now.. I am pretty sure he is back from the store now.." replied Alex, as he was walking out the door. Eddie gave him a hug goodbye, then let Alex leave.