[chapter 19]

A/N: don't mind the picture , you'll soon realize why afterwards (:

(Y/n) gently pops herself down onto the sofa. She smiles down at her belly lovingly before rubbing it affectionately. Bakugo was currently putting her stuff inside the room she picked from his house. Krypto wonders into the house, sniffing the new area.

(Y/n) then stood up and began to follow krypto to make sure he didn't cause any trouble or do anything to the house. It was not a huge house, but neither small. She'd expect bakugo to go for a more flashy house, but kirishima most likely convinced him to get a more simple house. She went down a hall, but stopped when the pictures on the walls caught her attention. There were pictures of people she recognized, but had forgotten over time. There was a class picture of their class, she noticed todoroki standing there with a straight face. Her heart warmed up upon seeing a picture of his younger self.

"I'm done, are you hungry?.... what are you doing?" Bakugo questions as he walks over to (y/n).

"Just looking" she states as she continues to observe.

"Did I meet all of them?" She questions as she points to his class photo.

"Not all, but most. You mainly met the dumbest ones" he sighs as he rubs the back of his neck.

(Y/n) snickers at his comment before pointing and naming the ones she remembered, mainly being his group and todoroki's group of friends.

"Like I said, you mainly met the dumb ones" bakugo responds.

"I really like this one though" she points to todoroki in the picture as she giggles while blushing.

"Of course" bakugo states as he stares at her fangirling.

(Y/n) begins to peer over to other pictures and her eyes widen when her eyes land on one particular picture. She holds in her giggle as she looks over to bakugo.

"But I think this one is my favorite" she laughs as she points to the framed picture of bakugo close up. He seems pissed and seemed as he tried to attack the person who was taking the photo.

Bakugo peered over the picture she was talking about and his eyes widened. His brows furrowed together as he began to growl.

"That stupid bastard put up that stupid picture again while I was gone!" He growls as he takes down the framed picture.

"Can I keep it?" (Y/n) asked after a while of silence as they made their way towards the kitchen.

"No."

(Y/n) and bakugo we're watching the Secret Life of Pets 2, which (y/n) would constantly gush over how cute max was
Suddenly, the door bursts open and in comes kirishima.

"Hey man! Sorry I'm kinda late, I know I said I'd be here around the same time as you, but something-" he paused as he made it to the living room.

His attention to bakugo before it quickly landed on (y/n). His eyes widened at seeing her here, but they did even more upon seeing her baby bump.

He seemed speechless as he made his way towards her. (Y/n) smiled at him warmly.

"You're here, and pregnant!" He gasps as he hugs her and twirls her in the air, (y/n) giggling happily.