can't seem to forget you 《chapter 7》

A/n: don't play music until told so (:

《6:45 am》

(Y/n) sat up and clutched on her t-shirt and let out slient heavy breaths. She felt something wet trickle down her cheeks. When she brought her hand up and touched her eyes, (y/n) realized she was crying. Her eyebrows furrowed as she began to remember her dream. More tears trickled down her (s/c) cheeks and let out quiet sobs. (Y/n) hugged her knees and her sobbing worsened. Krypto jumped onto the bed and laid beside her trembling body. He began to wine as he nuzzled her head and licked her arms, trying to comfort the sobbing girl and end her sorrow. (Y/n) looked up and made eye contact with krypto's brown eyes.

Krypto licked (y/n)'s face as tears rushed down her cheeks. Her eyes were getting slightly puffy due to her crying. She whipped the tears away and brought krypto close to her body, hugging him tightly, afraid of loosing him. (Y/n) stroked his fur and kissed his fuzzy head. Both of them stayed liked this for a while before (y/n) broke the silence.

"I miss him so much...." She said as tears began to trickle down her (s/c) cheeks again.

♡~♡~♡

《7:30 am》

(Y/n) sat in her bed, holding onto krypto. Her eyes were slightly puffy. She left put s sniffle and rubbed her eyes. She then crawled out of her bed and walked towards her drawer. Her phone was on top of the drawer, she picked up the device and unlocked it.

(Y/n) went on the message app and began to text her best friend. Her hamds slighlty trembled as she typed.

Hey dood, can I take the day off today please?

She placed her phone back on top of the drawer and walked towards her closet. She picked out gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. She picked out her favorite panties and bra and slipped them on and then slipped on the sweatpants and hoodie. She walked out of her closet and bent down infrotn of a small drawer. She took out a pair of black socks and slipped them on.

(Y/n) picked out a pair of black vans sat down on the carpeted floor and placed her feet inside the shoes.

PING

(Y/n) jolted up a bit as she heard the sound emit from her phone. She turned to the direction where her phone was at. She finished trying her shoelaces and stood up. She walked towards the small drawer and picked up her phone and unlocked it.

Bestie☕: Yea, sure girl

Bestie☕: What's wrong?

I'm fine, just feeling sick today

Bestie☕: Oh okay, hope you feel better ❤

(Y/n) starred at the messages for a while before turning off her phone and shoving it inside her hoodie pocket. She curled her eyelashes and brushed her hair, making it look a a bit decent. She made her way downstairs. Krypto jumped out of the bed and followed behind her.

(Y/n) paced around the kitchen, grabbing snacks and beverages. She then grabbed her (f/c) backpack and stuffed the snacks and beverages inside the backpack. She put on her backpack and grabbed the harness that was laying on the couch, next to a leash.

"Come her krypto" she called out to krypto as she bent down. Krypto trotted happily towards her and stood inform of her. His tongue stocked out and he licked her face. She scrunched her nose and smiled warmly at the krypto. She put the harness on krypto and clipped the leash onto the harness. She let out a sign as she stood up and headed towards the door.