The conversation [chapter 11]

The sound of chatter and food sizzling made it's way to (y/n)'s ears. Sitting up from her pile of blankets, she rubbed her eyes. She groggily looked outside her window and stared at the mockingbird that was perched at the border of the window.

The smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes filled (y/n)'s nostrils. She then turned around and saw izuku and todoroki leaning against the table,krypto laying near todoroki, as (b/f/n) and kirishima were cooking. She didn't notice the ash blonde anywhere in the kitchen and when she looking around the living room, she spotted him sprawled out like a cat on the pile of blankets.

(Y/n) snorted and crawled over to bakugo. She sat beside him and began to nudge him softly.

"Hey bakugo, get up. They're making breakfast." Softly Spoke (y/n) .

Bakugo's nose scrunched up a bit and he grumbled. His eyes opened and his ruby red eyes met (y/n)'s (e/c) ones.

"What do you want woman. Let me sleep." He groggily said as he sat up.

"Stop being a grouch, and hyphen up a bit, ya?" Stated (y/n) as she smiled at bakugo.

"Also, you looked like a cat sprawled out like that when you were sleeping" whispered (y/n) as she leaned closer to bakugou and snickered.

Bakugo growled and glared at (y/n).

"Don't test me this early in the morning" grumbled bakugou as he rubbed his head.

"By the way, have you ever heard of something called a brush?" He stated as stared at her hair.

"Um, yes?, why do you ask?" Questioned (y/n), slightly bewildered.

"No reason." Responded bakugo. His eyes still glued to her strands of hairs sticking out of every direction.

There was a brief moment of silence.

(Y/n) fiddled with her fingers as she stared into one of the blankets.

"It amazes me." Whispered (y/n) as she began to play with the blanket.

"Why do you make such statement?" Murmured bakugo as he stretched.

"I, uh, I never thought I'd have a conversation with you. We barely even talked and it amazes me how comfortable I feel around you and yet, you probably don't even care about me or heck, even consider me as a friend, but I feel like we've been friends before and I must've forgotten you. Like childhood friends or something." Whispered (y/n) as she peaked up at bakugo and smiled.

Bakugo looked down at her in mid-stretch slightly surprised. His crimson irises glued to (y/n).

Bakugou's stare and silence slighty intimidated (y/n). She awkwardly laughed as she stood up from the pile of blankets.

"Forget everything I said, it's all crazy talk haha" said (y/n), breaking the awkward silence.

(Y/n) walked off, heading towards the kitchen to join the others.

Bakugo stared at her leave.

"TA-DA!!" Said kirishima, smiling as he showed his shark like teeth. He placed the pancake he made in the plate that was in the middle of the table.

Everyone gazed at the burnt pancake with concerned expressions. They looked at each other before looking back at the pancake and then at kirishima

"Uh, kirishima?" Questioned (b/f/n).

"Yes?" Responded kirishima, his eyes gleaming with happiness.

(B/f/n) stared at him for a moment before smiling and taking the plate.