Confessions《chapter 9》

~3rd person pov~

The house was quite quiet, except for the voices coming from the living room. (Y/n) laid on her stomach on the carpeted floor with her head against krypto's fluffy torso. She stared at her bestfriend. She saw her mouth moving, she was clearly talking to her, but she could only hear mumbles emit from her mouth. (Y/n)'s brows furrowed a bit as she stared at the light brown carpet. She wanted to get something out of her chest, but didn't quite know how to say it to her bestfriend.

She softly signed a she brought her gaze back up to her bestfriend again. (B/f/n) sat on the carpeted floor as she leaned against the couch and stared up at the ceiling. She stared at (b/f/n) for a moment before speaking.

"I like him. I like todoroki." Said (Y/n) calmly. She watched as her bestfriend stiffened a bit and brought her eyes upon her. (B/f/n) stated at (y/n) for a moment, bewildered by her confession. She opened her mouth slightly and paused for a moment before speaking.

"What?" Said (B/f/n) softly as she stared at (y/n).

"Did... did I hear right?" She questioned as her eyes became watery and tears prickled at the corner of her eyes.

"I like todoroki. I know we went out on a date sometime back, but I only saw him as a friend. I only saw the date as if we were only friends hanging out and getting to know ourselves. Things have changed know. His actions and sweet personality have caused my heart to flutter. He has made me tumble and fall for him in such a loving manner that I couldn't help, but to actually fall for him. Now my heart can't stop beating fast when I'm around him and I can feel the butterflies flutter in my stomach when he stares at me with those gorgeous heterocromic eyes of his." Said (y/n) as a light blush covered her cheeks. She nuzzled her face into krypto's torso and played with his fluffy fur.

(Y/n) then felt sudden weight fall upon her. She turned her head to the side and she made direct eye contact with her bestfriend. Small clear droplets rolled down (b/f/n)'s cheeks as she wrapped her arms around (y/n).

~(y/n)'s POV~

"H-hey, why are you crying??" I asked concerningly.

"They're tears of joy" said (b/f/n) as she let out a small giggle.

"You know, he's a great guy. He's very sweet, caring, quite quiet most of the time but still talks here and there, and we cannot forget his gorgeous face!! And those eyes!! Haha! And you know he likes you. Hes proven it and shown you he does. Now it's your turn to accept his feelings and confess your interest towards him. Dont be afraid, okay? Dont be afraid to let your heart love again, dont be afraid to let him in, let him take a hold of your heart and fill in the tiny missing pieces, okay?? And remember, I'll always be here too and I love you, you are my best friend" said (b/f/n) as she embraced me. I returned the gesture.

"I-" i was cut off when I heard the rings of the doorbell.

"I got it!" Said (b/f/n) as she scurried to her feet and ran towards the door. Upon opening the door, various of voices could be heard and I saw izuku, kirishima, bakugo and.....

'Where is he?'

That thought roamed in my head as I saw that todoroki wasn't here. I wondered why didn't he come. I felt this feeling in my chest; sorrow. I was quite sad that he didn't show up. I was hoping to get to know him more and spend time with him.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when izuku came to greet me.

"Hey (y/n)! How you been?" Izuku said

"Oh, hi izuku! I've been good. What about you?"

"I've been good too" he said as he flashed me a smile. I returned the gesture. Kirishima and bakugo made their way towards me.