𝚁 𝚄 𝙽 𝙰 𝚆 𝙰 𝚈 [𝙲𝚑𝚙.𝟸𝟻]

"How could you do this to her!!!"

"I had no idea!"

"You're such an idiot!!"

Todoroki and yaoyorozu bickered in the small hospital room, both fueled up with one another already.

Yaoyorozu was utterly enraged with todoroki, barring a child with (y/n) and leaving her alone. While todoroki tried to make her understand that he new nothing of her pregnancy until the other day.

"Can you shit your mouth already! Arguing is going to get us no where! And what the hell did they use on me? I can't use my quirk!" Todoroki growled.

Yaoyorozu sighed.

"They used a quirk tranquilizer, you should be able to use your quirk in an hour or so-"

"Then shouldn't I have been able to use it long time ago? Are they seriously injecting me still?" Todoroki glared at yaoyorozu.

"Sorry, it's for the safe-"

"Safety of what?! I'm no monster creati!" Todoroki barked. He was fed up with all that was occurring. He just wanted to go back to his (y/n) and his child.

"Can I leave already?" Todoroki stated.

"The doctors don't want you to leave actually." Yaoyorozu lightly stated.

This took todoroki by surprise.

"Before you say anything- the crew and I have already created a plan for you to escape. It was planned out in order for none of the hospital employees to discover you've gone missing until you've reached outside the hospital."

Todoroki gazed at yaoyorozu before smiling at her.

❦ ❦ ❦

'SHIT SHIT SHIT'

Todoroki sprinted through the hall, footsteps heard as the employees came after him.

'I can't believe I took a wrong turn!'

Turning to the right he quickly stopped in his tracks and quickly headed to the left, various of employees running towards him from the right hall way and the ones who were previously running after him.

Todoroki was running through the hallway that had the large glass windows beside him, quickly glancing to his right, he noticed the girl from before running on the edge bricks of the building. She quickly pulled out a grappling hook and cocked her head up ahead. Todoroki gazed up ahead and saw another building not far from the building he was currently in. He knew what she signaled him to do. Without hesitation, he picked up his pace as the girl shot the grappling hook onto the edge of the buildings edge, jumped off and stretched her hand out for todoroki to take, which he soon grasped onto it after jumping through the glass window, breaking in on the process.

They both hit harshly against the concrete wall and the girl gasped which caught todoroki's attention. Gazing up, his eyes widened at the sight of the grappling hook loosing its grip on the wall.

"FUC-"

They both soon felt gravity do it's job as they fell down, luckily they fell on top of various of trash bags.

The girl was quick on her feet and quickly dragged todoroki and herself out of the trash bags.

"We're are we going?!" Todoroki shouted.

"Away from here, obviously!" The girl responded.

Todoroki stayed silent for a moment before his eyes widened.