45: Luna

Holding me in his arms and kissing me all over, I feel so euphoric and in love. My heart pounds in my chest as his hands leave a tingling feeling as I shiver from his contact. My hands roam his chest, feeling his well-developed abs under my touch. I groan with pleasure as things get more heated under the sheets. He's gentle and passionate at the same time, and he makes sure that I'm okay and that he's not hurting me.

Our lips never part as we keep on kissing each other, none of us can stop because we're just so in love that we can't get enough of each other.

A year from today, I would have never imagined myself being able to find love and be in a relationship with someone that truly cares and loves me. I would have never expected myself to be so contented with my life. I thought I would have to live in misery forever, but I guess things have changed. Meeting Taehyung has got to be the best thing that has ever happened to me, I have no doubt about that. Things have changed so much because of him. I've rekindled my relationship with my mum and sister, and they too are living a happier life ever since he came into our lives. He brought us out of the darkness and is giving us a life that's full of love and joy.

Taehyung is my moonlight and I love him.