CHAPTER TWO: Maybe maybe someday

"William! William! Where are you William!" Said Belladonna skipping through the hall of a abandon hospital.

"Sister your not your self right now!" Yelled William running away from her voice.

"Oh William I just wanna play!" Said Belladonna playfully.

"Belladonna!" Said penny wise coming up behind her.

"I know daddy. It's not nice to play with family. But I'm hungry!" Said Belladonna in a singsong like tone.

"I know sweet one I am too." Said penny taking Belladonna and William's hands.

Everything phased back in as Belladonna heard her name being called. She was daydreaming as usually does.

"Yes William you called." Said Belladonna as she rounded the corner and saw a little boy standing there with William.

"Who's she?" Asked the boy.

"My sister, Belladonna. Sister meet jay he's a friend of mine." Said William taking Belladonna's hand a leading her closer.

"Hello, have you come to play?" Asked Belladonna smiling ear to ear.

"Y..yes what do you want to play." Said jay stepping back.

"Oh goodie, just a little game trust me it won't take long." Said Belladonna going closer and closer.

"No! Bad girl! No!" Yelled William spraying her with water.

"Hiss!" Said Belladonna backing away and rubbing her face.

"You can go now..jay." Said William turning and erasing his memory.

Jay turned, ran and Belladonna tried to follow but William stopped her.

"Brother, he's going to get lost if I don't help him." Said Belladonna hungrily.

"No! You can't just eat humans! It's not how you will be raised! Not by me!" Said William taking Belladonna's hand and pulling her back to the well.

A year had passed since their father went to take his long slumber. He is going to stay like that for a very long time. Belladonna was always a little more sad with him gone. But William kept her company.

"Brother can I go up there to see more humans? I promise to be good." Said Belladonna eating ham and pancakes one morning.

He thought for a while.

"If I let her out there she might eat more humans but if she learned how to be around them. Then thing might be different." William thought.

He decided to give her a chance.

"If you promise to be good, follow my rules and don't eat anyone then we will go." Said William seeing the joy rise in her eyes.

He had never seen that much joy in her. It made him happy and glad he said yes. He just hoped he made the right decision.