CHAPTER TEN: Family hurts

"Will!" Said Richie running though his house yelling.

"What!" Said Will walking down the stairs.

"Your sis went to get something." Said Eddie.

"What did she go get." Said Will.

"I don't know she just ran off." Said Stanley sitting on the couch with bev and bill.

There was a knock on the door. Will went and opened it. On the ground was a letter and a book.

"Will who is it." Asked Beverly.

"No one just a letter and a book." Said Will seeing Bella turn the corner of the road.

"A book what kind?" Said Eddie sitting on the floor with Richie and Mike.

"Our book...well our family book. My mom made it for Bella's birthday." Said Will running his fingers over the cover.

"Did your mother die?" Asked Beverly.

"Yes this was the only thing she left for us." Said Will handing it to Beverly.

"Can I open it?" Said bev.

"If it will let you. It's enchanted with her magic. You can try I've never been able to." Said Will sitting on the floor across from Beverly.

Everyone gathered on the ground and Beverly pushed the button.

"Password!" Said the book in a lovely voice.

"My mother's." Said Will.

"Wise!" Said Beverly to the book.

"Beep! Password denied. Password!" Said the book again.

"How m-many time can y-you do it." Said bill.

"Three." Said Will leaning in.

"Let me try." Said Richie.

"Password!" Said the book.

"Family." Said Richie hoping.

"Beep! Password denied!" Said the book.

"Dang it." Said Richie giving the book to Stanley.

"Password!" Said the book.

Stanley took a long breath as he thought.

"Love." Said Stanley slowly.

"Beep! Password granted!" Said the book as it opened.

"Love! I would have never guessed." Said Will taking the book.

"What does it say." Said Eddie trying to peer over to see.

"Let's see." Said Will pushing the button.

"Dear kids, when you read this I'm probably dead. William, at the age of 16 you will have to do something you will so regret. Belladonna is going to going to the edge of town and kill herself. I wish I could be there to help you but you must let her. It's hard I know but it's the only way. I have seen her eyes turn into what we both feared. If she has attach herself to anyone you must be the one to push her out of town. I'm so sorry you have to do this my dear. Love your mother." Said the book in their mother voice.

"That's where she went." Said Will shutting the book and throwing it in the trash.