CHAPTER TWELVE: Not dead yet

"Please don't go." Said Stanley grabbing her hand holding her back.

She smiled and then broke his grab. Bella turned looking passed the barrier and ran. She ran full force to the barrier then passed it. Bella only got one foot away before the pain over took her. It felt like she was on fire, the burning sensation on her skin and she was starting to pass out. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. Bella looked up into Bill's eyes as he and mike carried her back in. She was in and out only hearing a few things then she passed out.

"We n-need to get her a-a-away from here." Said Bill cradling her.

"To my house, that's were we can go." Said Richie walking in front of them.
---------------------------------------------------------
They got to Richie's house and went up the stairs. Bill sat her down on Richie's bed.

"Eddie do you have anything to stop the pain. Medicine, something." Asked Will as he came into the room holding bandages.

"Uhh, I think so." Said Eddie looking through his fanny pack.

Eddie handed William a pill bottle. Will put the pill into Bella's mouth and forced it down gently.

"Beverly take her wrist and see if there's a pulse. Bill help me wrap these bandages around her arms and legs." Said Will giving bill a told of bandage.

"She has a pulse it's light though." Said Beverly pushing her fingers on Bella's wrist.

"Can I do anything?" Asked Stanley worried.

"We need water. Richie get some water from the tap and put it on the stove the boil!" Said Will shouting orders.

"Hello can I help." Said Stan getting annoyed.

"Mike, Eddie get my bag it's got the book in it." Said Will pointing to the corner.

"I'll get it. Eds you need to use your inhaler." Said Stanley.

Eddie put his inhaler in his mouth as Richie walk in with the pot of water.

"Rags! I need rags!" Said Will.

"I got it." Said Beverly running out of the room.

"Is Eddie ok?" Asked Will taking off Bella's bandages and dabbing the rags of water on her skin.

"Is she going to be ok." Asked Eddie sitting on the floor with Richie's arm around him.

"Yeah she's going to be fine." Said Will smiling.

Bella's pulse went back to normal and her skin was healing with the water.

"I'm going to stay here tonight with her." Said Stanley giving the phone to Eddie.

"I'm going to call my mom and say I'm staying here." Said Eddie getting up and ringing his mom.

"Hey Rich, I'm sorry about your bed she'll have to sleep here tonight." Said Will getting up and washing his hands.

"No problem. I've never had a girl in my bed." Said Richie winking

"Ha! Do anything to my sister and your a dead man." Said Will hitting Richie in the back.