CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: The meet up

"What do you want." Said Bella looking at her father.

"Just to see you and your mother." Said penny wise grabbing her hand.

"You don't get to see her. I've grown up since the last time we spoke. I know better then to let you control me." Said Bella pulling free.

"Sweet heart if was for your own good. You don't need love. Not that kind of love." Said penny wise coming closer to her.

"I have to go I'm meeting some friends." Said Bella pushing passed him.

"Say hi for me." Said penny walked away.
---------------------------------------------------------
Bella walked into a little restaurant. As she did she heard a scream. It was Beverly.

"Dad stop!" Bella yelled as she got there.

"Bella!" Said Beverly going to her and hugging her deeply.

"Bev, I miss you. Eddie, Richie and bill. How's your stutter?" Asked Bella picking up a chair and setting it up right.

"N-n-not good I t-thought I went away." Said bill.

Everyone looked different, older.

"So you must be Ben." Said Bella going over to Mike not even looking at him.

"Uh yeah. Who are you." Said Ben looking around at them.

"My name is Belladonna wise." Said Bella sticking her hand out to shake.

He grabbed it a they shook hands.

"Now are you ok. I swear if you're not he's getting it." Said Bella her eyes turning yellow with anger.

"I'm good Bells no need to worry." Said Mike using the nickname he game me.

"Ugg." Bella protested as Mike hugged her.

"Are you too a thing now." Said Beverly looking surprised.

"No." Said Bella plainly shoving the table back in place.

"Ok I'm still not getting it how do you guys know each other." Said Ben confused.

"Well we met after you had left. But theirs one thing you might want to know. Do you remember Penny wise." Asked Bella.

"Yes." Said Ben looking down.

"He's my father. I'm not like him though." Said Bella.

"I believe you." Said Ben looking up at her.

They walked out. Beverly was calling Stan. She talk to someone but Bella didn't catch it. She hung up a told us.

"What." Said Bella the color leaving her face.

"Slit his wrist in the bathtub." Continued Beverly tears falling down her face.

"No no!" Said Bella pacing.

"Its not your fault." Said Mike quickly.

"I know its not. It's my fathers he's the reason he's gone. My dad cane to me earlier. He said if was for my own good. That I don't need love. Maybe he's right." Said Bella her eyes going yellow.

She looked up at Beverly.

"Do you think I'm crazy? Huh do you!" Said Bella advancing.

Mike grabbed her holding her back.

"Sister, stop don't do this." Said William getting in front of Beverly.

"She's not the only one I'll kill." Said Bella trying to get free.