CHAPTER FOURTEEN: She's grown

Richie woke up first and found his bed empty. He went down stairs trying not to wake up anyone.

"Your not that quite Rich." Said Bella sitting on his porch with the door open.

"At least close the door." Said Richie going out and shutting the door.

"I'm fine by the way. If you were going to ask."  Said Bella adjusting her coat that she Borrowed from Rich's closest.

"Does it still hurt?" Asked Richie shivering when the wind picked up.

"A little." Said Bella looking at him.

"What?" Asked Richie.

"Nothing just thinking. Do you like anyone rich." Said Bella looking away from him.

"Why do you have a crush on me." Said Richie smirking.

"No, just answer the question." Said Bella laughing then stopping and holding her side.

"yeah I do but I'm not telling you who." Said Richie getting up and holding out his hand to help her.

"Thank god I thought I'd have to say here." Said Bella grabbing his hand and walking inside.

Everyone was waking up now.

"Hey bill I don't feel good." Whispered Bella to bill who was right beside her

"W-w-will something up w-w-with you s-sister." Said bill as Bella double over in pain.

"Where does it hurt?" Asked will taking her hand.

"Everywhere William!" Yelled Bella frustrated.

"Ok ok I'll fix this. Get on the couch and lay down." Said will running up stairs and coming back down with pain pills.

"No! I don't what that. Its not that bad." Said Bella trying to smile as she shook like a leaf.

"Why not, it will help." Said Beverly sitting next to her.

"Because it drains my powers and I just got them back in me this morning. Just no." Said Bella getting up and going to the bathroom shutting the door and locking it.

"I'll go check on her." Said Will.

"No, leave her be for a little while she tough she can handle it." Said Richie stopping William.

"Ok tell me when she's out. I'm going to the store." Said Will grabbing his jacket and leaving.

Richie went to the door and knocked on it.

"Bella come out please." Pleaded Richie.

"No!" Said Bella her voice cracking.

"Come on! It would be better if we can help you." Said Beverly.

"Y-y-yes it would." Said bill.

"Please Bella. I know sorta how you feel I won't make you take it." Said Eddie.

"No, you don't get it I can't!" Said Bella.

There was silence as they thought of what that could mean.

"I mean I've grown I think...I'm scared!" Said Bella.