CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: The end

The next morning Bella woke up to find bill in her bed fast asleep. Bella walked out the room and into the kitchen where she heard Richie and Eddie talking.

"Hey Bella! Can Eddie and all of them really come back when there's a full moon." Said Richie.

"Who told you that!" Said Bella surprised.

"You talk in your sleep." Said Richie.

"What were you doing in my bedroom." Said Bella.

"I wasn't Stan told us." Said Richie.

"Oh well yeah. I've noticed that when there's a full moon I can touch them. Why?" Said Bella already knowing the answer.

"Oh nothing." Said Richie.

Bella knows how Richie feels about Eddie. But trying to be in a relationship with a ghost that can only be touched when there's a full moon is not the way to go.

"Richie I said when ever you needed to see him you can but like it or not I'm won't be around forever. I've got people trying to kill me at about every corner of the world. A relationship with Eddie would be more complicated then you think." Said Bella grabbing the apple juice.

"I know...I do." Said Richie sad.

"Hey tell everyone I'm in the study." Said Bella patting him in the back.

Richie nodded and went back to talking. Bella went to the study and locked the door.

"When are you going to tell them?" Asked Stanley as he, Georgie and Bella's mom sat down.

"I'm doing it now. Just not face to face." Said Bella pulling out a note book and a pen.

"In a letter. Are you really doing that to them." Said Bella's mom.

"Well I can't say it to them face to face so a letter it is. Now shush!" Said Bella starting to write.

After writing the letter Bella gave them to Stanley. He put them on the kitchen counter. Bella left walking the streets.

"Hello Bella, are you ready to die." Said a women's voice.

"Yes." Said Bella.

"Any last words." Said the woman.

"Just two...I'm sorry." Said Bella.