CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Feelings go away

"Ok ok just come down soon." Said Beverly as she came down the stairs.

"So do they fit." Said Mike.

"Yes. Thankfully they did I was running out of options." Said Beverly.

"Oh man I like that she Borrowed my clothes." Said Richie then laughing.

"So how do I look." Asked Bella coming into the room.

She was wearing the jeans that fix her perfectly and a White blouse. You could kinda see her bra though it but nobody minded. Except for mike and Beverly.

"You can see your bra. Your not going out like that." Said Mike harshly.

"I agree go change." Said bev shooing her off.

She came back down in a black turtle neck with no sleeves. She had the shirt tucked into the jeans.

"Well how about now." Said Bella turning all the way around.

"That's better." Said Mike smiling.

"Yeah, i like it cus it's so tight on her Bo..ow!" Said Richie as Eddie hit him in the head.

"Thanks." Said Bella going to the door.

She opened it and welcomed everyone inside. Mike pulled her and Beverly to the kitchen as everyone else went to the living room.

"Ok so if they want to go to prom with you. You can't just pick anyone." Said Mike.

"Yeah or you'll end up with someone you hate...or just disliked." Said Beverly.

"Yeah I know but the one I really want to go with I'm not speaking with him." Said Bella.

"Ok ok. I have a idea. Let's ask them questions." Said Beverly.

"Yes!" Said Mike agreeing.
---------------------------------------------------------
The day went by fast and only two boys were left. They gave Mike their number and mike would call the Lucky one.

"Why don't you just go with one of us." Said Richie exhausted.

"Because Beverly a girl, mikes like a brother to me, Stanley out of the picture, bills taken and your gay." Said Bella saying the last one with caution.

"It's ok it's just a death sentence." Said Richie joking.

"Yeah." Said Bella laughing.

"Hey what about Eddie you didn't even include him in your list." Said Beverly.

Eddie went white.

"Um..Eddie's like a little, emotional, frail, confused little boy. Sorry but no." Said Bella placing her hand on his.

Eddie got his color back and they watched a movie on the TV.

"I'll be back. Ok." Said Bella once the movie was over.
---------------------------------------------------------
Everyone went home as Bella wondered the streets. The moon was out and it illuminated the street beneath her feet. She came across bill and Beverly walking home. She decided not to bother them. Beverly was leaving tomorrow and she didn't want to interrupt anything. She kept on walking till she was in front of Stanley's house. She didn't know why she was there. She turned and walked back to Richie's house. Thoughts came into her head like rushing water. "Why did I go there? Why are we fighting? What are we fighting about? Where is my brother at this time? How late is it?" All these and more floated around in her head. It was getting cold and darker. The moon was hidden by clouds. She was standing in front of the old house where she use to live. The house with the well. The house with her father.