CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: The dream

Bella laid there dreaming about Stanley then her life.

The first memory she had was when she was 2. It was cold and dark outside so they stayed inside. Penny wise was holding Bella on his lap. He was asleep like he always is. Her mother was cooking and William was in the crib. Her mother was singing a lullaby.

She turned and the dream went away. A new dream came in.

I was sunny, she was 3. It was one of the worst memory's. They were playing hide and go seek. William and mom were hiding. Bella was seeking.
She searched for hours before she found William. But mom was nowhere to be seen. There came a scream from behind them. As Bella ran she cried. There laying on the ground was there mother her head ripped off her body. Bella shoved William out of the way as her dad looked up. William grabbed his bag and ran. I took my dad and put him back to sleep.

Bella woke up breathing hard. Stanley was gone. Looking behind her at the grave she dug. The memory came back.

Bella was digging a hole. She dumped her moms body in the hole and covered her with dirt. For the following days she sat there watching the sun rise and set.

Bella shook her head. She got up and walked away. Her head was spinning and her heart was pounding.

"How long has it been?" She asked herself.

The sun was high in the sky. So a day almost.

She walked into the corn field. Just walking to walk. She came to the end of town and the end of the field. She sat down and watched as the birds flew by.

"Mom what do I do." Asked Bella looking up to the sky.

"What do you want to do." Said her mom.

"I don't know that's why I asked you." Said Bella looking to the left side of her.

"You know what you must do but you don't want to do it. I get it I had to something I didn't want to do either. You know right?" Said her mom.

"Yes I know...I must die. To keep them safe." Said Bella.

"Yes when the time comes my dear you must go." Said her mother hugging her as she cried.