CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: It's a mad house in here

"Its been five days Will and Bella won't talk to each other. Stanley and Bella won't talk either. What should we do." Said Beverly one warm morning at Bill's house.

"I mean I don't have problem with it." Said Richie.

"T-t-that's because she's s-sleeping at y-y-your house." Said bill starring at him.

"I'd like to get will off my back honestly." Said Mike.

"Wait why won't she talk to Stanley?" Asked Eddie.

"I don't know she just asked me to keep him away from her. You should have seen his face he was devastated." Said Beverly.

The phone went off in the other room "Ring ring ring ring" you could hear Bill's mom picking it up and answering. There was some silence then a knock on Bill's door.

"Bill some ones on the phone for you." Said his mom.

"Ok m-mom." Said bill getting up and opening the door.

He stood there for a little while the girl on the phone talked. Beverly was listening closely. Bill said bye and handed the phone back to his mom.

"It was B-bella." Beverly relaxed "she said that their are s-some boys out side the house and they are t-t-trying to get in." Said bill almost with out stuttering.

"Ok let's go." Said Richie.
---------------------------------------------------------
When they got to the house they saw about sixteen boys outside on the porch.

"Um excuse me." Said Richie trying to get to his door.

The door was locked.

"Hey Bella open the door." Said Eddie getting closer to Richie as the boys around them shifted to let Beverly passed.

"Ok ok I'm coming." Said Bella as something fell inside.

The door open and there stood Bella her hair wet. She didn't have a shirt on...she had a bra though.

"Get yourself inside young lady!" Yelled mike pushing her back in.

"What..hey! I can walk on my own" Protested Bella as mike took her in.

"What the hell Bella! No wonder all the boys are swooning." Said Richie who looked the door back.

"I'm sorry you caught me at a bad time. I just got out of the shower. Just be glad I had a bra and pants on." Said Bella putting on the shirt she had laid down.

She was right though it could have been worse.

"How does the clothes fix." Said Beverly setting down a bag.

"Not well, I mean no offensive but my chest is bigger then yours. I mean I'm twelve and I had c size boobs." Said Bella grabbing the bag.

"Just some more things. Wait Most of it was your moms I went to see will and he gave me these." Said Beverly as Bella opened the bag.

Bella smiled as she pulled out a pair a warn out light blue jeans and a white tee shirt with a bloody hand print on it.

"I did that to her new White shirt." Said Bella looking at the little hand.

"How about we go try some things on." Said Beverly taking her hand.

They went upstairs leaving the boys to deal with the boys outside.

"So what should we do with the crowd of boys outside." Asked Eddie looking out the window.

"Don't know." Said Mike.

"Maybe j-just tell them to l-leave." Said bill.

"Like hell that'll work. Do you see Bella she the hottest girl on this street. Fuck she's probably the hottest girl in this town. Plus the school dance is in a few days." Said Richie looking at bill like he was crazy.

"We'll just ask her." Said mike sitting down.