CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN:Through the barrier

Everything around us started to crumble. "We have to get out." Thought Bella taking Richie's hand and pulling him away.

"Y'all go... Quickly before this whole place falls. Go!" Said Bella pushing them out.

They left without a word. William knew that I had to die. So did my mother...so did my father....but bill didn't know. I promised him I'd tell him what I meant.

"I'm sorry I'm not a good person... I'm sorry I've done so much bad. He may be my father but I'm glad that's he's dead. Is that a bad thing. I'm asking you now...I don't want to die. Please I don't want to die." Said Bella breaking down in tears.

Bella could see it now.

"Thank you...thank you." Said Bella as she jumped and dodged all of the rocks.

Bella jumped out of the house just in time to see it fall down. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was her father's. She didn't want to turn...she didn't want to see him.

"I'm ready to go where you send me." Said penny.

His voice was different. Bella turned and saw her father standing in front of her. He was different, his hair was brown, his eyes were light blue and he had a smile.

"Where do you want to go?" Asked Bella.

"I'd like to stay with you...but I guess hell would fit me better." Said Penny wise tears in his eyes.

Bella had never seen him cry before.

"Stay with me..I want you to." Bella said softly leaning in and hugging him.

"Bella darling.. It's time."  Said Bella's mother.

"Ok... I understand." Said Bella.

"Sister you don't have to." Said William grabbing her hand.

"Will, You do know now that the barrier is down. Right." Said bella smiling.

"So you can leave now from this place." Said Will.

"Yes." Said Bella.

They all walked to the spot where they jumped so long ago.

"Rich... I can bring him back but not for long... Nothing is forever." Said Bella holding Richie's hand as he cried.

"Maybe later." Said Richie.

"Of course when ever you want." Said Bella.

We walked to the barrier.

"Are you sure you want to do this. You've never left before." Said Beverly her hand on Bella's shoulder.

"Yes I'm sure." Said Bella stepping forward.

Bella walked slowly through the barrier. As she passed though it she felt the weight fall off her shoulders.

"I'm free." Said Bella crying tears of joy.