CHAPTER NINE: The book

They landed in cold water. Will had gotten there first and was helping everyone out. The cold had woke up Beverly.

"Ahhh!" Said Stanley as a hit the cold water.

"Stan grab my hand!" Said Will reaching for Stan.

"Where are we?" Asked Stan shaking water from his hair.

"Do you remember the place were we jumped, the day of that cliff." Said Beverly pointing to the cliff behind Stan.

"Yes I remember." Said Stan.

"Where she touch you?" Asked Richie grabbing his hands and seeing no mark.

"Here." Said Stanley showing them his neck.

"Oh wow. Did you kiss then." Said Richie jokingly.

"What! No! Why would you think that!" Said Stanley going red in the face.

"You did!" Said Richie surprised.

"No!" Said Stan.

Everyone was talking about that while will was looking at the cliff edge.

"Is she dead then?" Asked Will his face white.

"I don't think so." Said Stanley thinking.

"If she didn't come with you she's not coming." Said Will turning showing the tears in his eyes.

Everyone was silent. In the sky the was yelling getting louder and louder.

"Ahhhhh!" Said the men falling and hitting the water with much force.

"Wow don't hold my funeral yet." Said Bella hitting the ground behind in front of them.

"Sis.." Said Will.

"No...you don't get to call me that. Aunt Daisy." Said Bella hitting Will in the face.

Will turned into a lady which is Bella's aunt.

"What the hell!" Said Richie.

"How did you know!" Said Daisy.

"Because my brother won't just stand there he would be getting everyone out of here because we are being followed." Said Bella pushing Daisy closer to the water.

"Wait now. Let's talk about this. I'm family plus I can swim." Said Daisy.

"Where is my brother!" Demanded Bella.

"In Richie house asleep on the couch." Said Daisy at the edge on the river.

"Good!" Said Bella.

Bella pushed her into the river and grabbed Stanley's hand. They all walked to Richie's house.

"You go inside and don't open for anyone." Said Bella leaving them at the door.

"Where are you going." Said Beverly.

"To my home place." Said Bella before she took off running in the direction of the sewers.

Bella ran till she couldn't any more. She got the the pile of stuff in seconds.
She grabbed a big book laying on top. She had gotten this when she turned four from her father. She has treasured it since. She started to think about her mother.
---------------------------------------------------------
It was early in the morning Bella and William was playing in the corn fields as her mother watch form afar. She was a beautiful with her flowing golden hair and blue eyes. Bella was three, she could remember the day her father killed her mother.

It was raining the weeks following, Bella just turned four and got the most beautiful book. She read it out loud to her mom and brother. Her brother was leaving to go to the school for kids. Well that is what Bella thought. He actually went to a orphanage.

Bella pushed through the memory. She didn't like the memory, It brought back to many sad moments in her life.

Bella went outside and saw it raining. On her way back she couldn't help but think about that day.

"Mom was sitting it the rocking chair as she always did. She was talking to daddy. They were arguing, they always argued. William was packing and I was reading my book." Thought Bella going passed Richie's house.

"Wait where am I going." Said Bella turning around.