CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: No one cares

It has been one year sense that day.
Bella was silently sitting on her porch. Suddenly her phone rang...it was bill. He's smiling face shown on the screen. Bella picked it up.

"Hi bill... It's nice to hear from you." Said Bella smiling.

"It's nice to h-hear you too." Said bill.

"Almost no stutter." Said Bella getting up from the porch and going inside.

"Yeah...I'm going to be coming your way this week. Wanna do something." Said bill.

"Well, you're always welcome here. I'll text you the address." Said Bella.

The house was dark no lights were on. Bella headed to the kitchen and turned on the lights. Somehow being in the dark reminds Bella of when she was younger. Not all were good memories except the select few.

"Maybe I should call the rest of the losers. See if they could come...what do you think." Said Bella sitting on the couch.

"It would be nice to see them again. Plus people won't think you're crazy if you have friends...well one they can see." Said Stanley sitting beside her.

All of the ghosts she has around her stay in this house. They don't ever leave unless Bella does. Bella decided that she would call them. Bella Have them all saved in her contacts at the very top of her list. The first one there is Mike. Of course, she spent the longest with him. The second one was Bill, the third one was Richie's. He has been calling her a lot. The last two were Beverly and Ben's. Then her brother, he was the very last one..mostly because they haven't talked in a while. "Ring Ring"

"Hello?" Said Mike answering the phone.

"Hey Mike. How you been?" Asked Bella happy to hear his voice.

"I guess well." Said Mike doubtful.

Bella could tell something was up but didn't want to push.

"What are you doing this week?" Asked Bella.

"I've got work can't get out of it. Why?" Said Mike.

Bella didn't want to upset him so she lied.

"Oh it's nothing just wondering what everyone was doing." Said Bella laughing a little.

"Well I got to go...talk to you later." Said Mike sounding preoccupied.

"Yeah see you." Said Bella as he hung up.

Bella tried Richie next. "Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring" it keep on ringing.

"Leave a fucking message at the beep." Said Richie from the phone.

"Hey Rich, it Bella...just call me when you can." I said.

I called Beverly next.

"Hey Belladonna what up." Said Ben on the phone.

"Oh hi Ben...is Beverly there." Said Bella.

"No actually she not do you want to leave a message." Said Ben.

"Yeah...I do. Um just tell her to call me and um what y'all were doing this week. So um that all." Said Bella.

Ben hung up the phone. Bella wasn't that well around Ben as everyone else.

"I guess everyone's busy." Said Bella.

"It's late...go to bed. In the morning you might have a message." Said Georgie standing in the kitchen.