CHAPTER SIX: The most worst place

They were put in a black van and taken to a place on the outskirts of town where no one goes.

"Where are we. Hello." Said Eddie sitting up.

Everyone was in separate rooms. They could see and hear each other but only though glass.

"I don't know." Said Will across from his cell.

"What are these things." Said Richie in the cell to the left of Eddie's.

Will looked around and saw bill in the one to the right of him and Beverly in the one left.

"Bill, Beverly are you alright?" Asked Will.

"Yes I'm fine." Said bev.

"I t-t-think so." Said bill.

Mike stood up in the one to the right of Eddie's.

"I good too. Where's Stan?" Asked Mike looking around.

"He's not by me." Said Beverly.

"N-n-not me either." Said bill.

"Nor me." Said Richie.

"And where's my sister!" Yelled Will as a person came in.

"She's in a safe place. She is having so much fun." Said a woman standing at the door.

As the door was about to shut they heard screaming. It was Stan and Bella.

"What was that then. It didn't sound like fun." Said Will getting angry.

"Now now dear let's not get upset." Said the woman pushing a button.

Smoke started filling up William's room he held his breath and pretended to fall asleep. After the lady went out he got up and started breathing again.

It was hours before someone came in again. When they did they walked straight to the cell next to Richie and set Stan down in it. Screaming was heard. Then they left closing the door.

"Richie is he ok." Asked Beverly.

"I can't see he's face." Said Richie.

"I c-c-c-can." Said bill as though he just saw a ghost.

"Georgie tell me how he is." Said Will.

"He's pretty bad. He has markings around his wrists and burn marks on his temples. It looks like they tortured him." Said Georgie.

"Ok thank you." Said Will as he sat down.

"If their torturing him they have to be torturing Bella." Said Eddie.

"If they leave one mark on her their dead." Said Will looking down tears hitting the ground.