CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: Liar

"Wait, who are you really." Said Bella.

"I'm you but younger." Said younger Bella.

"Ok that makes...no fucking sense. If you were really me you would know that I don't hate him calking me that it just annoys me." Said Bella looking at her.

"W-well I meant that." Said younger Bella.

"Ok answer a few questions then." Said Bella.

"Ok like what." Said younger Bella.

"What's my mom's first name?" Asked Bella.

"We never knew because she died and dad never told us." Said younger Bella very confident.

"Wrong, her name is Caroline  Denbrough she never change her last name because she wasn't married to my dad. How old was I when I had my first kiss?" Said Bella advancing.

"Um..we were six right....Stanley?" Said younger Bella.

"Nope.. I was one. My mom was my first kiss." Said Bella.

"Yeah I knew that but I thought you meant Stan." Said younger Bella.

"You know I'm really fed up with you guys trying to kill me. Its not nice." Said Bella leaving the room.

Bella came back in with a knife.

"What are you doing?" Asked younger Bella.

"Tell whoever sent you to try a little harder." Said Bella throwing the knife as she disappeared.

"You knew only because she thought you hated it." Said Mike.

"No, I knew the second she was there... Just wanted to see what she wanted." Said Bella pulling the knife out of the wall.

"How did you know?" Asked Beverly.

"The way she spoke." Said Bella going to Richie.

"I'm fine." Said Richie as Bella came over.

"No your not. Now stop struggling." Said Bella as she wrapped gauze around his chest.

"Bella do you believe you have to die." Said bill sitting next to her.

"No...it's just something dad use to tell me." Said Bella.

Bella was lying she did believe it.