CHAPTER SEVEN: Queer&magical are forbidden

It was a whole night before Stanley woke up. And people came in and out every time there was screaming.

"Hey Stan you awake yet?" Asked Richie sitting close to the glass.

"Yeah, where am I." Said Stanley in a ruff voice.

"We don't know. Can you remember anything." Said Will hopeful.

"Yeah, I had to hold my breath. So when I saw them taking you I tried to fight back. But they got us as you see. I woke up in a chair with my hands tied down. And they were asking me questions. I can't remember the questions." Said Stanley.

"I wouldn't know but I sorry." Said Bella standing in the door way holding her side which was bleeding.

"Sister, how." Said Will.

"They left me alone for a minute. Just long enough to escape." Said Bella breathing hard.

Bella pushed a button and the glass went up. Will went to Stanley and helped him out.

"Ok we need to get..." Said Bella stopping as the door behind her closed.

"No no!" Said Eddie walking to the door.

"Everyone hold your breath." Said Will putting his hand over Stan's mouth and his own.

Everyone tried the best they could but they had to breathe. Eddie was the first one then Richie trying to help Eddie. Next came bill, Beverly and Mike. Last was Bella, Will and Stan.

Bella woke up first. She heard some people talking around her.

"Do you think she'll wake up soon." Said a man.

"I hope we need some questions answered." Said another man.

"I'm awake you asshole." Said Bella.

"Good let's see how bill fairs first. Would you like to watch." Said the first man.

"If I say no you'll make me watch anyway." Said Bella rolling her eyes.

"Yes we will." Said the man.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Bill Denbrough come with us. Like you have a choice." Said a man taking bill laughing.

"What are you going to do with him!" Said Beverly crying.

"Oh nothing dear. Just some Questions." Said a woman shifting a little.

"Oh hello Bill say hi to Bella. She going to watch." Said a woman sitting behind a table.

"Take a seat." Said the man that was holding him.

They put Bill in the seat and strapped him in.

"Now tell me. Do you know this girl?" Asked the woman pointing to Bella.

"W-well not r-really. I just m-met her t-today." Said bill stuttering a lot.

"I see you have a stutter." Said the woman.

"Y-y-yes I do." Said bill.

"What is your name." Said the woman.

"Y-you already know t-t-that." Said bill.

"Thats true." Said the woman.

"W-what's y-your name?" Asked bill.

"That's none of your business. Shock him!" Said the woman getting angry.

"W-wait! Before y-you do that I h-have a q-q-question." Said bill shaking.

"Ok one question." Said the woman stopping the man from hitting the button.

"Why are y-you doing this." Said bill.

"Because Queer and magical are forbidden. Go ahead." Said the woman.