CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: THE LETTERS

This chapter is the letters Bella wrote to each of them.

Dear Mike,

I know this letter won't come as a shock to you seeing as you already know I was going to die. I'm not sure it the ghosts will still be around but if they are take care of them for me.
P.S. I never took you up on that date because I thought it would be to hard when I leave. I've always loved you.
P.S. if your reading this I'm gone

Love Belladonna wise/ Bells ❤

Dear Bill,

I haven't known you that well but it seems like I have. I'm so glad I have you for a cousin. I can't get that feeling that I failed you. I wish you well on your journey.
P.S. if your reading this I'm gone.

Love your cousin Belladonna ❤

Dear Beverly,

I can't tell you how much it mean to me that you are my friend. You were there at my worst but stayed till my best or whatever this is. I hope you and Ben are happy and stay that way for a while. I know your pregnant.
P.S. if your reading this I'm gone

Love your friend Belladonna ❤

Dear William,

There are so Many things I want to tell you but so little time. My dear brother I love you and that's all to it. You have and will always come first in my eyes. We haven't talked lately but you know why I'm writing this. I really do hope you find someone that will make you happy. This is for the better.
P.S. I love you

Love your sis Belladonna wise ❤

Dear Richard, Rich and Richie,

To all those names and more. I write this with a heavy heart. You were the one to stay be me when Stanley left and for that I'm grateful. I hope.. no I wish you the best my friend.
P.S. call this number to find my children ***-***-****

Love Belladonna ❤

They sat there in shock after reading the letters. Richie was the first to speak after the ten minutes of silence.

"In my letter she left a number to call...it says its her children." Said Richie reading it over again.

"Children!" Yelled everyone.

"Do you think that's why she didn't talk to Stanley?" Asked Richie.

"Yes and why we didn't talk much either." Said Mike.

(Part two is out now go read!!!)