CHAPTER THREE: Taking a walk

The next day they headed out packing food to take. He hope that would help the condition. It was a gray rainy day most people weren't out.

"Where should we go?" Asked Belladonna walking into Derry Maine's town square.

"Well where do you want to go?" Asked William following behind her.

"How about a clothing store!" Said Belladonna pointing to a little store across from them.

"Do you want to buy something there." Said William looking at the five he got from their father.

"Oh can I! I really want new clothes!" Said Belladonna jumping up and down excitingly.

I was true that it was time for new clothes. I mean if you saw these two you would think they were homeless.

Belladonna had blood stains all over the little dress she wears and her shoes well she didn't have any. William had pants way to small for his height and age. Plus his shirt was ripped and stained with blood and other stuff.

"We'll go in a pick out something not to expensive to wear." Said William walking with Belladonna up to the store.

When they walked in Belladonna went straight to the dresses and tights. She loved dresses and tight.

William walked around a bit before he found some old jeans and a black tee.

Belladonna picked out a nice but old pink dress and black shoes. They paid and left without a another word.

"Should we put them on." Said Belladonna starring at her pretty new dress.

"Yes let go. I'll race you!" Said William as he took off like a bullet down to the river.

"Hey wait up!" Yelled Belladonna running after him.

It felt as though no time had passed as they changed. When they can back to the square they look so nice and comfortable.

"Well Will you look nice." Said Belladonna taking her hair down.

Belladonna hair was stained in blood and she always wore it up. They never really knew what color it was.

"You look good to Bell." Said William as he put on his Bron shoes.

William's hair was chocolate brown and curly he kept it very long. It suited him.

"It stopped raining. The suns coming out let's find a place to dry out." Said William as he took Bell's hand.

They sat on a bench and let the warm sun go over there body's. Then they heard talking over to the right of them.

"Oh dear how do you think the Denbroughs are fairing with the lost of Georgie." Said a woman that had there back to them.

"Oh who knows but that's old news. Got anything better." Said another woman standing and looking at the sky.

"I w-w-wish everyone w-would stop talking like t-t-that." Said a boy standing to the left of them.

He was standing there with six other kids. They looked about William's age sixteen maybe seventeen.

Belladonna knew who they where.