The Starks

Aradia

The cold New York air felt refreshing on my pale face. It was so hot in hell. The thought of my home sent shivers down my spine and I wondered what my father would do once he noticed my absence; I was the daughter of Lucifer...yes, the devil.

I was his only child, he trained me to be strong and ruthless-I was always sat beside his throne-I was his prized weapon. A few years ago, I found out who my biological mother was. My father had seduced a mortal woman named Maria Stark: mother to a genius, billionaire, superhero iron man.

So that's why I found myself stood outside Stark tower. I wanted to meet my brother and escape hell.

"Hi Ma'am can I help?" A man sitting at a desk with a fake smile asked whilst still tapping away at a computer.

I glanced around the reception, taking in the fancy decor and polished marble I saw around me. This was much nicer than hell.

I returned my gaze to the receptionist who seemed slightly intimidated by my appearance, my eyes often intimidated people. They were a bright green and almost inhuman.

"I need to see Mr. Stark" I said tapping my black polished fingernails on the desk impatiently.

"Do you have an appointment?" He tilted his head guessing I didn't.

Rolling my eyes, I leaned forward gazing into his mere mortal eyes-I smiled at him playfully before speaking.

"Lucifer told me that you let me in to see Mr. Stark" I spoke softly using my powers.

My father had the power to get people to confess their deepest, darkest desires and manipulate them using it. Much like my father, I had the power to get anyone to do as I say by starting my command with the words 'Lucifer told me'.

The receptionist nodded happily before gesturing to an elevator in the corner, it was gold rimmed with steel inside; I stepped in cautiously, I'd never been in one of these before I just knew what they were. The elevator went up and up until I reached the top floor, in truth, I was terrified to meet my brother. What if he didn't believe me? All the family I had was my father who only loved me for my powerful status, Tony was the one shot I had at a true family.

"Mr. Stark?" I called when the doors opened.

The room on the other side of the doors was lavish: a plush couch with a glass coffee table in front of it, a mini bar towards the back and a desk over by the floor to ceiling window-a nice office.

"Mr. Stark?" I hollered again hoping I'd get a response.

"Uhh" I heard a man stutter, confused.

"I don't have any meetings today do I?" He asked me seeming suspicious-I inhaled deeply-I'd been waiting for this moment for a decade and it was finally here!

"Tony" I said softly, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I know this is going to sound crazy but...I'm your-" I began but he cut me off by shaking his head and exclaiming.

"Don't say daughter, oh jeez" Tony held his head in his hands.

I had to stifle my laugh at how that was his first conclusion.

"I'm not your daughter" I eased him, his shoulders relaxed and a sheepish smile adorned his face-I realised he looked much like me.

We both had black hair and the same nose shape, same jawline.