A Stark Party

Wanda

Another Stark party.

I was actually excited for this one, I'd see Steve in a suit and feel normal for a night.

I heard a knock on my door and opened it to find Nat waiting outside with a smirk. Her hair was damp, her face void of any makeup and she wore sweat pants and a top which I remembered Bruce wearing once.

Bruce had gone on this big science thing and they hadn't spoken in a few months-I knew she missed him but she'd never let it show.

"Ready to get dolled up for another infamous Stark party?" Nat asked with a smile.

I giggled at her choice of words and let her drag me by my hands to Ara's room.

"Knock Knock Little Devil!" Nat hollered.

Aradia opened the door with a smirk, her hair was in a bun and she was wearing her night clothes.

"Sorry, Ara's out can I take a message?" She quipped sarcastically.

I was reminded of how similar her and Tony were despite being apart for so many years, Nat rolled her eyes and nudged Ara into her bedroom so we could get in.

Ara's room had no bed, she had a large couch and a tall bookshelf; her balcony doors were open and she had a walk in closet.

"Having Tony as a brother really pays" Natasha chuckled glancing around at the room.

"No bed?" I frowned, looking at the empty space where a bed would be.

"Don't need one, not all of us sleep Wans" Aradia reminded me with a hint of sadness lacing her usually bubbly voice.

"What brings you lovely ladies to Casa Stark anyway?" Ara leant on the couch with wondering eyes.

"We want you to get ready with us!" Nat and I told her with grinning faces.

Ara raised her eyebrows and a smile crept upon her face, she nodded eagerly and Nat went to get us drinks; I could hear the boys goading Bucky to go choose a suit, Ara smiled to herself as she heard it.

"You and James, it is nice" I approached the subject of them lightly.

"For the first time in decades, I feel...content. Like I finally have the life I'd been longing for. A lover, a real family" Ara placed her hands on my forearms with a happy expression.

"When Pietro died, I thought my chance at a family was over. But, being apart of the avengers...that's a family" I agreed heartedly with her, Nat waltzed in with three glasses of champagne and a cheeky look.

She handed them to us, we clinked them together and began getting ready.

Nat got started on my makeup as Aradia focused on my hair.

Wanda's Outfit and Hair