I'll Be Good

A/N: this chapter gave me so much feels XD

Bucky

It had been a month since Lucifer's funeral.

The Morningstars seemed to be doing better now that they'd laid their father to rest, it seemed that maybe they were able to begin moving on.

They were now an official Stark Industries funded team called Force Revenge; Tony built an extension to the Avengers compound so they could all live with us.

Wanda and Steve had gone public with their relationship and everyone of course was okay with it.

They were teased relentlessly for being sloppy and loved up but it was honestly nice to see Steve move on from Peggy.

She'd always be his first love but she was gone now, Steve needed to embrace his place in the future.

Tony and Pepper were back together and Pepper permanently moved into the Avengers compound.

She and Aradia got on like a house on fire, teasing Tony at every opportunity but sharing their love for him too.

Tony also moved Peter into the compound, he was so excited and talkative he kinda gave me a headache at first. But he was basically Aradia's son now, had to laugh at how protective she was over him.

Natasha was going to stay on Clint's farm for a while, take some time off from missions unless she was really needed. Speaking of time off, Aradia and I had decided to take a year off avenging-T'Challa was letting us stay in Wakanda.

"Do you really have to go? Or maybe I could come with you! Although I don't think Mr. Stark would like that, yano cuz I need to train and-" Peter was cut off mid ramble by Aradia enveloping him in a hug.

"Peter" she said, he voice sounding motherly.

The teen sighed knowing what she was going to say.

"we'll be back before you can say spider, you'll be so busy fighting crime and building robots with Tony you won't even notice we're gone" she promised.

"You'll be okay, kid" I smirked, ruffling the boys brown hair.

"I'll take care of her if you take care of Steve for me?" I offered.

"Har har" Steve said sarcastically from behind Peter. "Very funny" he added

"Not a joke Rodgers, someone's gotta take care of you whilst Barnes and I aren't around" Nat interjected with a sly smirk.

"Hey, I voted on putting him in an old folks home" Tony defended, Pepper rolling her eyes at his sarcasm.

Pepper kissed my cheek before giving me a quick goodbye hug.

"what? I'm not paying for his hip surgery" Tony continued.

"You know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit?" Wanda mused beside Steve, he noticed she was there and placed an arm around her.

"Is it?" Tony replied, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm gonna miss you little Stark" Tony voiced, hugging his sister with closed eyes; Tony made an attempt to hide how much he was going to miss Aradia but it was a failed attempt.

"Maybe even you Manchurian Candidate" he prodded my metal arm.

"Yeah you too Stark" I grinned.

I turned to Steve and Wanda, letting Wanda give me a hug and then hugging Steve.

"don't do anything stupid while I'm gone" I chuckled.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑰𝑭𝑬𝑹|𝑩𝑼𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑩𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑺 𝑿 𝑶𝑪 🎉