The Devils Daughter

Bucky

Aradia and Tony explained to us about hell and Asgard, gods and her father. It was all complicated and unearthly but then again we had Thor as proof of her story; Steve had begun explaining to her about the Avengers Initiative and how that's what we were.

My first thoughts of her was that she was stunning-absolutely stunning. Her black hair fell over her shoulder effortlessly. Her bright green eyes dazzled every time I peered at them, her features were sharp and delicately carved it seemed. 

"So, being a god and all do you have any powers?" Wanda questioned curiously.

Her hand was tucked under her chin with a smile, she probably wanted Aradia to have some powers so she had someone enhanced to relate to. Aradia smiled nodding to herself before slinking off her black leather jacket, we frowned looking at each other in turns.

"You might wanna take a few steps back" Aradia warned Tony who backed away and came to join everyone in the kitchen.

I skulked in the corner not liking to be at the center of everyone. She lifted her arms every so slightly and two huge wings extended from her back, we all gasped.

"This is one of them" she smiled proud of her wings.

They were huge in wing span, brown and black with pointed tips at the arch. Really, they were quite beautiful and majestic. They seemed structurally strong, like they could hold weight and still soar.

"Holy shit" Sam cursed in amazement

I could tell Stevie was fighting the urge to call him out on his language which almost made me laugh.

"I'm not the only thing with wings" Sam remarked.

"Those are just one of your powers?" Steve said incredulously.

"May I?" Aradia advanced forward so she was in front of Steve, her wings batted the counter top so she closed her eyes and the folded back-disappearing.

"Be careful, he's old" Natasha remarked with smirk.

Steve gave her a playful glare before setting down his coffee.

"Lucifer told me you kissed Tony" Aradia said.

Her voice was soothing and silky, her eyes turned a pitch black with no whites.

Steve grabbed Tony's cheeks and smashed his lips onto Tony's before pulling away.

"Cap, I like you but not that much. I think we're better off as friends?" Tony said playfully, Steve seemed bewildered as he studied Aradia in awe.

"How'd you do that?" Tony wiped his lips with a look of disgust as he asked his sister the question.

"As long as I start the command with 'Lucifer told me' then anyone will do as I wish" she explained.