Partying With Crazy

Tony

In an effort to keep my sister with us I'd decided to throw a Stark party.

A real one.

Everyone always complained about them but in reality, the parties I organised for the avengers were mild and chilled-this one I knew had to be huge and raging.

Lucifer liked to party, that's what you do in a family of crazy.

Nat was helping me make sure the bar was fully stocked and everything was perfect, she could tell I was freaking out.

"Tony" she said pulling my arm.

"stop fidgeting, it shows your fear" she scolded.

I sighed.

I was so worried about this party, if I didn't show Lucifer a good time-maybe even become friends with him-then Aradia's chances of staying on earth were zero. Aradia entered looking gorgeous as always, she approached me with a comforting smile.

"Stop worrying brother" she smiled.

"this will work, Morta is one hell of a partier" she joked trying to lighten the mood.

* * * * *

The party was in full swing: people were dancing, Morta was pouring drinks at the bar and cracking jokes, Michael was talking to Steve and Sam, Raphael was with Aradia by the bar along with Bucky, Hera and Nat were dancing with Clint and Wanda.

I waltzed to the bar where Morta shook a cocktail with her gloved hands, she saw me approaching the bar and smirked-she flipped her pink hair over her shoulder.

"What's your poison Stark?" She asked.

"Whiskey" I replied.

She poured me one in seconds and slid it across the bar to me.

I took a swig feeling myself loosen up already. Morta eyed the room as Aradia and Raphael moved up closer to me.

"Brother" Raphael greeted me, I liked him the most.

He'd kind of accepted me, he wanted Aradia to stay with us and he truly cared for her-that much was obvious.

"This party isn't quite a Lucifer party yet" He continued.

Lucifer was indeed leering in corner with a drink. A woman was ogling over him but he paid little attention to her-his eyes searched the room. I felt like he could see through me.

"If you want to show Daddy a good time, you gotta step it up" Morta advised with a smirk.

"And how do I do that exactly?" I sighed.

Morta grinned from ear to ear and stood on top of the bar, she whistled grabbing everyone's attention.

"Listen up New Yorkers!" She yelled, everyone whooped.

"I know yall can do better than this, my question is..." she trailed off nodding to Gabriel who switched something on the speakers.

"I said are yall havin a good time out there!" Morta yelled.

Everyone began dancing and cheering, Morta danced gracefully and smoothly on the bar.

"Morta knows how to party!" I barely heard Steve's voice over the blaring music.

He was behind me watching Morta dance, Aradia had taken her place behind the bar serving drinks-Lucifer cracked a smile.

"I have a plan" Natasha voiced.

She dragged Wanda over to us.

"Lucifer likes a pretty woman, if Wanda dances with him...maybe convince him to have a good time" Nat nudged Wanda with her elbow.

"What?!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Just Go dance with him Wans!" I encouraged, I saw Steve's face darken but chose to ignore it.

"cmon for Aradia" I pleaded like a little kid.

Wanda rolled her eyes and smoothed out her dress before heading over to Lucifer.

Aradia

Steve started daggers towards the dance floor.

I frowned wondering what was making him look so pissed off, Bucky came behind the bar, snaking an arm around my waist and pressing his lips to mine when no one was looking.

"What's wrong with Stevie?" I asked.

"Just watch the dance floor doll" he instructed with a chuckle.

I did as he said, noticing Wanda leading someone by the hand into the middle...my father?!

People parted so they encircled Wanda and my father, watching them dance. My father grinned, pulling Wanda close and spinning her round quickly, he moved with expertise and poise.

"Buck" I said worriedly, Steve's face was of rage-I didn't think I'd ever seen him this angry before...

Tony seemed to be in shock like he'd also never seen this side of him before.

"Grab Wanda, I'll distract Dad before Steve kills him" I chuckled.

"As you wish Doll" he murmured with a smirk.

Bucky swooped in twirling Wanda away from my father and beginning to dance with her, he danced her away to Steve's side where he whispered something to him.

I slid in front of my confused father, grabbing his hand and dancing with him instead.

"Go Aradia!" Raphael's cheer made everyone turn their attention to us, they all gathered encircling me and my dad as we danced.

Dancing with him brought back memories, whenever I was upset Raphael would teach me how to salsa, our father coming to teach us tricks whenever he was in a good mood.

Those were the best days.

"Damn, I need me some of that" I heard Sam inhale-Bucky started darkly at him.

My father spun me quickly around him, I slid in between his legs being pulled up by his arms and spun again. Suddenly, my dad let go and stepped back into the crowds with a huge grin. I continued dancing, realising he was having fun.

I was in a mischievous mood.

"Sam!" I called, curling my finger at him.

His eyes brightened and he moved towards me, I grabbed his shoulders and began dancing.

A/N: how I imagine Sam and Aradia dancing XD

Bucky's face was of surprise, anger and 'well played'. I smirked at him, licking my lips seductively.

Sam chuckled at my moves.

"I know what you're doin" Sam whispered into my ear, I frowned at him.

"You wanna piece of Wilson" he said-I sighed in relief and shrugged cheekily.

The song finished, playing into another one.

I thanked Sam and joined the rest of my friends, Natasha was eying me playfully-Wanda was talking to Steve over in the corner and Bucky was shaking his head at me with a smile playing at his lips.

"Oh Aradia" Bucky growled lowly so I could only hear it, he pulled me near him.

"You don't know the things you do to me" he grunted.

I blushed a deep crimson, my knees felt like jelly when I felt his hot breath on my ear. He smirked seeing the effect he had on me.

"Asshole" I smiled.