Meet The Morningstars

Bucky

She's so stunning.

I feasted my eyes on my beautiful Doll, she held a glass of champagne as she told a joke to some of the people Tony had invited to the party; her eyes dazzled in the reflection of the lights, her skin glowed as she smiled with pearly white teeth.

I smiled as I watched her have fun, she was a true Stark, the life of the party with all eyes on her.

Thor was talking with Sam over at the bar, Natasha was flirting with the recently returned Bruce, Wanda and Steve were sat with Ara and I trying not to make eyes at each other, Tony was introducing Aradia to Rhodes and I watched my family all have fun.

We were always focused on missions, it was nice to see everyone so relaxed.

"Aradia Stark" Rhodey shook her hand politely.

"I've been dying to meet the girl who can put up with this one as a brother" he joked.

Aradia smiled and lowered her head in a blush.

"And I've been dying to meet the man that knowingly calls himself my brothers best friend" she retorted, nudging her brother with a mischievous smile.

Tony rolled his eyes and tipped back on his heels.

"love you really brother" Ara laughed which caused everyone else to laugh at their interaction.

Tony flashed a warm smile at his sister before guiding Rhodes to the bar so they could catch up.

"You're an official avenger, Doll. Once you get a party it's like...carved in stone" I chuckled.

Aradia smiled widely as she looked around the room at everyone who was drinking and laughing together.

"I don't mind that" she said quieter than she'd meant to.

But the happiness in her voice wasn't missed, Steve smiled to himself and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's good to have you" Steve said to her.

Hours passed and eventually the only people left was the team and Rhodes, Bruce had also decided to stay obviously due to Natasha's giving him her longing eyes.

We were all sat on the same couches that Steve had said Ultron attacked them: Wanda was sat by Steve on the left couch, Natasha and Bruce occupied the loveseat in the middle of the two couches, Sam was sat cross legged on the floor next to Aradia who was leaning on my legs as I sat next to Wanda, Tony sat on the right couch next to Clint and Thor who was telling us a story about Loki and Ara from when they were children.

"So, Odin had taken Loki and I to hell to see Lucifer, Aradia and Loki became quite the pair of mischief makers" Thor began and Aradia smiled fondly as he spoke.

It was one of the only times Thor had spoke and Ara hadn't glowered at him in anger of disgust.

"Aradia turned Loki into a snake and came running to me saying how scared she was of them so I tried to help her and" Thor began laughing so hard he had to hold his belly.

"Loki turned back into himself and they both stabbed me!" Thor and Aradia burst out laughing.

"How old were you guys?" Clint exclaimed.

"Oh like 8" Aradia smiled at Thor before her expression darkened and she turned her gaze away from him.

"You're leaving out the part where I pulled his pants down" a man's voice made us all freeze.