Training

A/N: the point of view only changes if you see a name, if you don't see a name change in chapters the point of view is from the last character who had it. E.g this chapter is Bucky's :)

I was awake when my alarm went off. I sprung from my bed leaving behind my nightmares for the day, I got dressed in my training gear ready to train Aradia.

I tied my hair in a half bun before exiting my room and walking to the training room: it was a massive room, it had one wall which was just a floor to ceiling window, a boxing ring in the center, weights behind the ring, treadmills and cardio equipment beside the weights and an area with padded matts that Natasha often used for ballet. Benches were lined up by the wall nearest to the ring where you could watch or rest, there was even a ice machine that dispensed cold water and ice.

"Morning sleeping beauty" I heard a cocky voice sound from over by the matts.

Turning, I see it's Aradia Stark.

She's doing the splits on the matts, stretching before training, I tried not to make it obvious that seeing her in those tight clothes made mine tighter. Her outfit wasn't revealing but it hugged her so perfectly, her feet were pointed like a ballerinas and her hair was elegantly braided-sliding over her shoulder.

 Her outfit wasn't revealing but it hugged her so perfectly, her feet were pointed like a ballerinas and her hair was elegantly braided-sliding over her shoulder

(Aradia's Outfit)

(Aradia's hair)

I gulp avoiding scouring her curves with my eyes. She smirked before jumping up into standing position.

"What first Sergeant?" She asked, she smiled at me when I seemed lost for words.

I nodded to the boxing ring, signalling that I wanted to sparr-I needed to see how good she was at hand to hand; it was all good and fine having powers but they can't always bail you out.

"Just, show me what you've got, no powers" I encouraged.

I readied myself in a crouching position, she remained still before I lunged at her with my fist.

She cartwheeled behind me, attempting to swipe my feet out from under me; I spun around catching her foot and jerking it upwards so she lay on the floor.