I'd Never Let You Fall

Aradia

It had been a month since I started training with Bucky.

Everyday he asked me more questions about my life in hell, every time he asked me a question I got to ask him one. I'd found out about his life before Hydra and how he and Steve knew each other; it was nice to know Bucky had someone like that when I was still searching for mine.

It was 6am again, being a god, I didn't sleep. The gods up at Asgard all did, they had that lovely gift of sleep whereas the gods from hell...Odin must've thought we weren't deserving of sleep. We couldn't fall asleep. Not once had I known what it was like to slip into a slumber and have a dream.

"Aradia?" Bucky's voice called from the other side of my door.

I grinned feeling my heart warm a bit at his voice, I really liked Bucky; he was caring and gentle even though he tried not to show it. I wanted to help him, I felt a pull to him from the start.

In three weeks I'd grown closer to each team member: Wanda and I bonded over our powers and I told her of my wings, Natasha and I had danced together on the matts in gym as I knew ballet, I had comforted Steve after a nightmare when I found him in the kitchen, Clint and I had messed around by him firing arrows and my flying to catch them, Sam was flirty with me as usual and Tony...we'd grown so close in such a short time.

Knocking proceeded impatiently.

"Calm down tin-tin!" I teased hearing a muffled laugh on the other side of the door, his way of teasing back was to just knock again.

"Coming!" I called knowing he was gonna kill me for still being in my night clothes.

I opened the door to see him there with a ready smile, seeing him smile was breathtaking.

"I know! I'm not ready yet I'm sorry!" I wined hoping he'd forgive me.

"Nope, change of plan Dia" he said, every time he used his nickname I felt special, he didn't use nicknames for anyone other than Steve.

It was something personal to Bucky and I was honoured to be the one he shared it with.

"get into normal clothes, I want to see your powers in action for training" Bucky revealed.

Excited, I got dressed hurriedly.

(Aradia's outfit)

"Friday? Where's Bucky?" I asked the A.I.

Tony introducing me to the A.I occurred when she spoke to me and I smashed a mug in surprise, all in all it was fine.

"Mr. Barnes is in the rose gardens, Ms. Stark" Friday informed me.

I had gotten used to my last name being Stark and not Morningstar, it was a nice change of pace-it almost felt like I was a different person to Aradia Morningstar and instead I could be the happy, heroine Aradia Stark!