Deadly Sibling Rivalry

A/N: if you want the maximum awesome effect for this fight scene, listen to the song when it says :)

Aradia

A rush of emotions hit me all at once.

Seeing my siblings was so nice, I'd missed them a lot but they'd brought our father and with that meant conflict.

I wanted them to just be here because they wanted to be, because they missed me like Raphael had said. But of course, they were mostly content with their place in hell and the only one I knew that truly wanted to leave as I did was Morta-she was too afraid to though.

Father had kept a tight leash on her, more so than anyone else. Her power was still so unstable that he'd terrified her with the prospect of leaving.

"Oh Aradia" That familiar devils voice yanked me from my thoughts, the British accent and deepness made me feel like I was a child who'd got caught flying to the top of hell again.

"I thought you'd be happy to see your father" he said, faking disappointment.

"You know, I'm sorry, the dramatics-they're just great

"You know, I'm sorry, the dramatics-they're just great. I'm usually all for them but" Tony chuckled shaking his head as if he were crazy.

"you aren't taking my sister anywhere" Tony shrugged.

I could see his hand typing something into his phone behind his back and instantly knew a fight was about to be had...Bucky's hand found my hip and he gently pulled me backwards to him, Wanda's eyes flashed scarlet, Nat was reaching for the knife she always has on her garter, Steve was tensed and everyone looked ready for a fight.

"You look so much like Maria" my father breathed, staring at Tony with sadness.

I frowned, Hera shrugged her shoulders as she caught my look of confusion-my father hadn't loved Maria? Had he? My father shook his head and turned to my siblings.

"don't make me do all the work, Aradia you know you must come home" his eyes flickered to Bucky's hand on my waist.

"Get her."

Tony's suit flew onto his body with ease and skill but my sisters and brothers were skilled.

This wasn't going to be an easy fight.

My father took a seat to watch the fight with a drink in his hand, Michael charged at Steve using his inhuman strength to pick him from the ground, Morta stayed back by the bar-keeping her gloves on.

If she touched anything with her hands, she'd bring the, excruciating pain until they died so she rarely took her gloves of for fights like these, father never liked her to be in battle.