Chapter 12: Caboosey

-Rachel pov-
I comfort Judy as she's crying beside me. I look at the door Quinn just ran out. I don't understand what's so wrong about Lucy. It's still Quinn and she's still beautiful to me.

"I need to go make sure she's ok" Judy starts to get up but I grab her hand "Rachel?"

"What's wrong with me knowing about Lucy?" I see Judy look disappointed and sad "What?"

Judy sighs and sits down "Quinn was a bigger girl in her early years...we always fed her right" I see tears forming in Quinn's eyes "But as time went on she got bullied and some of Russell's co-workers didn't agree with her being so big and would laugh so...we let her get some surgery and she starved herself to get from Lucy Caboosey to Quinn Fabray"

"Lucy Caboosey?"

"Lucy Caboosey" Judy fishes out a photo from her purse and shoes me a bigger Quinn then earlier "That's what they called her back then..Russell's bosses, Strangers, other students, and even some of the kids that were her friends"

I grab the picture and look at it "But she looks so beautiful here" I smile at the picture "This is why she tries not eating so much even while pregnant"

"Yes and I'm gonna try to change that" after Judy says that I start to get out of bed "What are you doing?!"

I try to find my IV needle "Going to see my Wife and make her whole again" I finally find it "Ah ha!"

"Pull that and I'm shoving up your ass Midget" I freeze and look at the door seeing Santana covering Brittanys eyes "Now lay back down so I can let Britt see you better"

I do as I'm told and soon Brittany hugs me "RACHEL!!!" I smile and pull her closer into me "I've missed you!"

"Can I talk with Judy alien midge?" I nod "Thanks I'll be back in a few don't you two hookup or anything"

-Santana pov-
I walk out with Judy and close the door. We stand there and look at each other for a few minutes. I just hold my arms out and she falls into me crying. I hold her close to me and let her let everything out.

"We have Caboosey issues again?" I feel Judy nod and sigh "What happened? She was doing so good!"

Judy pulls back and shows a shredded picture "This is what happened" I take the pieces "I showed Rachel and we talked about her and she came in and tore it and said...she said...oh my Lucy is dead!"

She falls back into me crying "She's not dead alright?" I feel her nod and push her back some "That little woman in there, Brittany, and I are going to get her back ok?"

"How?!" Judy looks at me confused "She's stuck in here for another day!"

"Like this" I pull my phone out and text Quinn "She'll be here soon now please can we have some girl space so she doesn't realize what's happening?"

"Yeah" Judy wipes her tears "I'll be back in a hour or two"

I nod and she leaves after another hug. I let out a deep breath and walk into the room. I explain everything and we get ready. Quinn has come too far to go back now. We all have.

-Quinn pov-
I'm on the side of the road coming down when I get a text. I roll my eyes and don't look at it. I hear the 2 minute notification and pick it up reluctantly. My heart stops after seeing it.

"Rachel just pulled IV and not letting doctors help! She's freaking going nuts!! We needs you to get here!
-Love Satan 😈"

I quickly get my vehicle in drive and speed to the hospital. When I get there I don't see my moms vehicle and run in. I run into the room and don't see any doctors just Rachel in the bed....I turn and see Santana and Brittany barricade the door.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I get in Santana's face "YOU KNOW HOW FUCKED UP THAT WAS?!"

She scoffs "You know how fucked up it is to run out on your mom and wife because of your past?" I stand there not able to speak and she smirks "Yeah who's in the wrong more?"

"Luc~"

I turn toward Rachel "DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" I growl and step toward her "IM QUINN FABRAY DAMNIT! IM THE COLDEST AND HOTTEST BITCH IN MCKINLEY AND THATS THE ONLY FA~"

"YOU'RE NOT A BITCH!" I jump back at Rachel yelling and swearing "YOU'RE LUCY QUINN FABRAY! SOON TO BE MOTHER OF OUR CHILD AND A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN NO MATTER LARGE OR SMALL BECAUSE EITHER WAY YOU'RE THE SAME WOMAN TO ME!!"

"Rachel I~"

She points a finger at me "NO!" I recoil back "YOU DONT GET TO COME IN AFTER MY DADS MAKE ME CHOOSE TO MOVE OUT OR LOSE CONTACT PRETTY MUCH BECAUSE IM LIVING WITH YOU AND MAKE YOUR MOM CRY! I HAPPEN TO THINK LUCY IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS QUINN SO DOES THAT MAKE ME STUPID? HUH DOES IT?!"

"They told you to move out?" I see Rachel's face flash from anger to sadness "Are you going to?"

"No I love being with you and living in that wonderful house" Rachel smiles then stops "Are you going to apologize to your mom for loving her daughter? Past and present?"

"Yes" I wipe my tears away "I'm so sorry..I just..When I hear Lucy it brings back so many bad memories and the thought no one can really love me for me"

"I do" I smile at Rachel "I know the two people in here with is do too...and so does your mom"

I grab Rachel's hand and nod "I'll go apologize and be back" I give her a kiss then look at the girls "I love Santana and you too Brittany thank you"

"I don't do mushy shit Quinn" Santana smiles and pushes down the barricade "Now go talk with yo momma"

I nod and run out to my car. Where would my mom go if she's upset? She gave up drinking...she doesn't gamble..but boy does she love to shop.

-Lima mall-
I run in and see my moms favorite store. I run to the store and look around. I can't see her in here but I know I saw her car. Where is she at?

"Quinnie?" I look and see my mom standing in the opening of a aisle two rows away "What are you doing here?"

I run up and give her a hug "I'm so sorry about the picture and for saying your daughter was dead" I pull back with tears in my eyes "I'm still Lucy no matter what and I'm still your daughter!"

"I know you're still Lucy" my mom smiles and pulls me back to her "I love you so much"

"I love you too mom" I fully melt into the hug "I love you too"

I love these moments. I hate how they come about but I love these moments. I love who I have them with too. My mom and Rachel are the biggest parts of my life and I don't like hurting them. I need help and I'm working on it to be better for them both and my baby. I need to be better.

I will be better.