Chapter 18:Aftermath Part 1

-Rachel pov-
I stare at my mom as she steps fully between me and Quinn. This is the lady that gave me to my former dads. The lady who gave me sanctuary for 9 months. The lady who's given ammunition to my fathers to put her behind bars or forever away from me.

"I advise you to head back to sc-why are you wearing a engagement ring?" I watch Shelbys eyebrows furrow "You are in high school see you not?"

Quinn's face starts morphing into HBIC "So what if I am you abandoned your daughter!" Oh no "So what do you get to be able to stand high and mighty above me for?"

"Because unlike that ring that means nothing I had to sign away all contact to this girl to two dickheads!!" Eyes around a the Lima bean are on us right now and Quinn's face has fallen "I do get to be high and mighty telling you that that's a bad idea from experience it won't last!"

"The ring was me and her" Shelby quickly turns and looks at me and I see Quinn smile sadly at me "It was me and her Shelby"

Silence over takes the Bean. No one says anything just watches. Shelby looks rigged and ready to pounce. Quinn is in between protective and withdrawn. I'm completely scared and ready to burst into tears. I want my mom in my life but I want Quinn too. But Quinn doesn't trust me enough and Shelby doesn't approve of the engagement....there's only one thing I can do.

"Bye" I look at Quinn and smile "I gotta go"

With that I run. I just run and run till I can't run anymore. When I finally stop I look up and see a familiar vehicle. I look to my left and see the house I lived in for years. I'm not weak, I'm not stupid, and I'm not a push over! I'm Rachel Barbara Berry and I'm taking everything in my hands!

-Quinn pov-
I watch Rachel run and go for the door "What are you doing?" I look back at Shelby "She ran from us why are you running after her and not giving her time?"

"Because if she's running from me she's not going to our home" I look out the door and see she's gone "If she's running from us she's going back...she's going back to them"

"I'll drive" Shelby walks past me and leads me to a Jeep "Get in we have a fiancé and daughter to catch!"

-Time skip-
We pull up and see the door is open. We both share a scared look and run out of the car. When we get to the doorway there's a lamp that gets thrown. I look at Shelby confused but then it clicks when I hear the yelling.

"YOU TWO RUINED MY LIFE FOR TOO LONG!!" I see Rachel throw a picture against the floor as she walks past the door way "YOU WANTED ME AND QUINN APART SO YOU COULD FEED OFF OF HAVING A POSSIBLE FUTURE BROADWAY STAR AND SHE COUDLN'T!! SO YOU TWO WOULD SEE LIKE ANGELS TO THE GAY COMMUNITY BUT YOURE BOTH DEVILS AND LEAVE A BAD NAME TO EVERYONE INCLUDING ME IN IT SO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU TWO AND FUCK YOUR DAMN CONTRACT AGAINST MY MOM IM SEEING HER BECAUSE AS OF THIS MORNING JUDY IS MY LEGAL GUARDIAN YOU TWO WASTE OF AIR!!!"

"Wow" Rachel turns wide eyed at me as I step in and see the two Berry men scared "So...this is a Berry rampage? Remind me to never get you this mad baby"

"You still have to get over your trust issues before I put back on that ring!" I stand straight at her yelling and nod "And for you Shelby I'm sorry but I'm going to be cautious about our relationship because of those two asshats so please forgive me in advance"

"As long as I get you in my life I'm fine" Shelby smiles and looks at the two cowering men "I knew you two were good for nothings..I guess one thing you were good for Hiram but she's not yours anymore"

"Quinn catch me?" I quickly run and catch Rachel who's breathing heavy "Who knew being angry was so tiring?"

"I do babygirl" I watch her slowly fall asleep in my arms and push some hair behind her ear "I do"

-Judy pov-
"I'm going to kill those girls when they get here!" I just got a damn call that Rachel and Quinn were late to classes and left school and neither have answered their phones! Now the doors opening "You two are in so much...is she ok?!"

Quinn is carrying a asleep Rachel to their room "yes she'll be fine" Quinn opens the door and nods toward a lady at the front door "Shelby my mom Judy, Judy Rachel's mom Shelby"

I extend my hand out "Hello nice to meet you" Shelby smiles and shakes my hand..she's got soft hands "Would you Uh-Uh...TEA! Would you like some tea?"

"I would very much so" She has a nice smile too "Where's the kitchen?"

"Oh!" I point toward the entry way past the living room "Take a left through there!"

She nods and walks on "So those Corcoran's huh?" I jump and turn at Quinn who's smirking "They just do something to ya"

"Zip it" Quinn smirk turns into a wide smile and I roll my eyes "Yes they have cute smiles and soft hands but she's her mom!"

"And right here" I feel my color leave my body as Quinn starts laughing "You have a cute smile and soft hands as well Judy"

"Oh god" I laugh as Quinn walks to her room "Just no!"

-Rachel pov-
I hear Quinn yell and sit up "Quit your yelling!" She rolls her eyes and closes the door "So what are you just noing?"

"Your mom and my mom flirting" I make a gag sound and she laughs as she lays beside me "Exactly"

I lean over and kiss her "I'm still upset with you but I also still love you"

"I love you too" Quinn's phone goes off and she answers "Hello?...oh god I'm on my way!"

"Who was it?" Quinn jumps up and grabs her keys and I jump up behind her "Quinn you're scaring me!"

"It was Puck" she turns and I see fear in her eyes "Santana almost killed Sasha"

TBC