Chapter 6: secrets

-Rachel pov-
I walk into the shared apartment and walk to the table. I see Quinn's laptop open...it wouldn't hurt for me to take a peak. I walk up and push a button and the screen glows. She's already signed in...perfect! I click her mailbox and see some emails from friends. Then I see a email from a man I don't recognize.

"Hey Quinn it's been a while since we've talked how are things?" That was received earlier today..before our fight.she had gotten up?

"Yeah it's been quite awhile hasn't it James" I frown she seems way to happy and I haven't been reading for long "I've been good, pregnant and 'married' but good" she sent that earlier today as well

Let's skip to more recent. I scroll and see a new message.

"So can't wait to see you James! I love when we hang out it's been a long time since I've been to your house"

"I love hanging out with you too! Can't wait for you to get here"

She couldn't go out with me cause she was with James?

I pull out my phone and call a very big know it all

-Santana pov-
I hear my phone go off "hello?"

"It's Rachel I..i need to know something" I've never heard Rachel sound soo..small "do you know anything about..about a uh James?"

I feel anger boil "why?"

I can hear her start to tear up "well Quinn is with him at his house right now" I hear her choke back a sob "is he someone I should be afraid of?"

I growl "no but he'll be afraid of me" I hang up grab my keys and go. I better get there before he does something.

-Quinn pov-
I'm sitting on James couch when he hands me a water "I figured you are thirsty baby mama"

I shake my head "not right now" I start to sit the cup down

"No!" He pushes it into my mouth "drink it!"

I'm forced to drink it and I feel myself start to lose consciousness "oh god"

He smirks "you are so beautiful Quinn" I feel he touch me and I can't stop it "and so gonna be over that dyke"

He kisses my lips and I try to push him off but I can't. He starts to strip me down. I can't fight back on let tears flow. Is that why I can't remember the last time we hung out?

"FUCK YOU PERVERT!" Is that Santana..I can't see cause all I'm met with is darkness

-Santana pov-
I hit James with a chair as cops file in "lady put the chair down!" I drop the broken thing on top of James "cuff him"

Officers come and get him as I pick up Quinn "please be ok" I sigh "both of you"

"Both?" The main police officer looks around "where's the other?"

"None that I know of but she's pregnant and drugged" I start to carry her out but he stops me "what?"

"I'll drive you to the hospital let's go" he leads us out "I NEED ACCESS TO MY CAR MOVE!" Police move out of the way for us and we speed to the hospital

-Rachel pov-
I'm in the apartment crying when there is a knock. I walk up and open it to see two police officers standing there.

"How can I help you officers?"

The left officer speaks up "I'm officer Andrea and this is officer Lucas" she looks at him then me "your wife and unborn child are in the hospital she was drugged and almost rapped but saved by a Latina girl named Santana we have been asked to get you"

I feel my world collapse "she's..she's been drugged?" She slowly nods and I collapse into tears as she catches me "Quinn!"

Andrea runs a circle on my back "let's get you to her ok?" I nod and she helps me to the car "let's go Lucas you drive"

Lucas laughs "cause you don't wanna get yelled at for speeding"

She smiles "bingo bango"

I laugh "you two are cute together"

Lucas smiles "I'd hope so we are married after all" he shows his ring "let's get you to your precious lady"

-Hopital-
I run into the hospital and see Santana beside Quinn "she's gonna be fine so will the baby" I hug Santana and she doesn't push me away "let it out"

That's what I do. I just ball my eyes out on Santana's shoulder. After that we sit down and wait. Wait for her to come back to me. Wait for me to hear her say I love. Wait for her to really be ok....

Please be ok..