Chapter 14: late night knock

-Judy pov-
I watch Quinn and Rachel sleep and turn off the movie. I shut off the lights and put a blanket on them. It's been a long day for them. I'm so proud of both of them.

Knock knock KNOCK

"I'm coming!" Who the hell is that banging in the door?! I open it and.."Leroy and Hiram...You aren't welcome here leave"

Hiram chuckles "My daughter lives here for now I can visit" he starts to walk in but I step in front of him "Listen here Judy we are seeing our daughter and we are talking sense into her to not get married to that whore of a daughter you've raised"

"Why you littl~"

"Leave" I turn and see Rachel standing behind me angry "I'm not leaving that lovely pregnant girl still asleep in there for two INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES THAT ARE POOR EXCUSES OF FATHERS! You guys are as bad as Russel Fabray!"

Silence. That's all that's here is silence. I look at Hiram and Leroy and see anger. It's the same anger Rachel has. I look back at Rachel and she nods. I walk away and make a call.

-Rachel pov-
"You see me now go" my dads just smirk "What's so funny?"

Leroy chuckles "You think they can actually love you?" I feel my heart tighten "We've learned to put up with your egotistical lifestyle! We've learned how to love you and make it seem like so! Why do you think we leave so much?!"

"YOU'RE PATHETIC EXCUSES OF LIFE!!" I jump at Quinn's yelling and put my hand in front of her "THIS GIRL DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER THEN YOU GUYS AND SHE WILL GET IT WITH ME, MY MOTHER, AND THIS BABY BECAUSE WE ARE HER FAMILY NOT YOU!"

"Can we help you guys?" My da-Hiram and Leroy move enough to reveal police "I was called by a Judy Fabray?"

Judy runs in "That's me!" She stops standing protectively in front of me and Quinn "I called because these men are refusing to leave my property to get their daughter who has chosen to stay here and live here!"

"How old is she?"

"I'm 16 sir" He writes something down and pulls out his cuffs "What's happening?"

"Legally you're able to live here no issue" he cuffs Hiram then Leroy "Illegally trespassing and harassing minors isn't allowed however..have a goodnight ladies I'll have a officer over tomorrow to ask about charges and restraining orders"

We say goodbye and sit in the living room. It's silent until I hear sobs. It's when Quinn and Judy hold me I realize I'm the one sobbing. They never loved me truly. They hate me and now I have now parents.

"Quinn why don't you go to bed ok?" Quinn reluctantly gets up and leaves "I'm here for you now as a mom Rachel we'll get through everything ok? I love you sweetie and we won't leave you ever! We truly love you all of you!"

I give her a big hug and she hugs back with a kiss to my temple. She soon let's go and we head off to bed. I walk in and see Quinn staring at a mirror. I walk up and wrap my arms around her putting my hands in the bump.

"You know I love you right?" She kisses me and turns to face me "You should never doubt it"

"I love you too princess" I give her a passionate kiss before jumping on to the bed "You look beautiful"

"I don't feel beautiful" She walks over and sits beside me "I feel like I'm becoming a whale!"

I put my arm around her "You're my favorite whale then" I hear her chuckle and smile "You're so beautiful and I love every scar and imperfection you have, it's means you've lived and you're a fighter! My fighter"

"Come here you!" I get tackled down and we burst into laughter when we're done she's hovering over me "I'm so lucky to have you Rachel"

"I'm so lucky to have you too Lucy" I see her grimace and I kiss her "I like the name Lucy and I love the girl behind the name"

We finally lay down and cuddle. She's first one asleep and I stare at the ceiling. I'm not alone I have them. They never wanted to be my dads and my mom never wanted to be my mom. I sigh and hold onto her more. This is my family right here and I won't ever abandon them. Ever.

Sorry this chapter is shorter I just fit it into the length that I felt it worked with. I promise a normal sized one should be coming soon!