Chapter 15: Anniversary

-Quinn pov-
I'm pregnant, I'm fat, I feel like I'm gonna shake the school with every step I take, and on school paper really my fiancé is smothering me! Her and Brittany just keep checking up and it's just so...UGH!!!

"Why didn't you say so?" I jump and see a teary eyed Rachel holding a bear "I would've backed off Quinn"

She hands me the bear and runs away. I sigh and look at the bear. It has a bow that says Q-Bear. She's spent too much time with my mom and I still smile at the nickname play off moms Quinnie the Pooh. I see it has a note in the hand folded into a rose. I open it and tears flow as I read.

'Smart
Kind
Outgoing
Spontaneous
Powerful
Independent
Breath taking
Silly
Loving
Nurturing
Special
My missing puzzle piece

You always wanna know what I think when I see you. That's some of what comes to my mind. I've loved the time I've gotten to spend with you recently it's been amazing! I've gotten to learn so much more about you and fall in love in so many more ways!! I can't wait to show you my next surprise!

Happy anniversary!

-love RACH!"

"Shit" I put the bear into my locker and look inside to see a gold star with our picture on it "Damnit Rachel why do you have to be so good to me?!"

"Because she loves you asshole!" I jump and see a angry Santana "Explain why Berry is now crying in the auditorium with Brittany holding her!"

"I was thinking about those two being two clingy recently and other things but..." I let out a big sigh "It wasn't in my head at all"

Santana rolls her eyes "You better fix this tubby" I feel tears form back up and look at the ground "What?"

"I know I'm getting fatter you didn't have to point it out" I wipe my tears and close my locker "I gotta get my girl back"

-Rachel pov-
I move out of Britts grasp and look at the piano. Music always helps and I can always think of a song no matter what. So why is nothing coming to my head? Why do I just feel so...empty?

"RACHEL?!" I jump at Quinn's voice in the hall "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I gotta hide Brittany" I quickly get up and hide behind the piano as Quinn start to open the door so I whisper to Brittany "Don't say I'm here"

"Brittany San said Rachel was here with you?" I see her walk closer so I sneak around the piano "Is she still here or coming back?"

"Nope" thanks Brittany "If she does what do you want me to say? I'll try and tell San so I'm not right on top of you too much"

"She told you huh?" I don't have to see to tell Brittany is nodding "I'm sorry I've just been so stressed trying to make everything perfect for her since her...bunnies left and having her right there felt great but I also enjoy having space to myself and I guess I just...I got mad you two were just following me around because I'm pregnant and have made so many mistakes getting to being pregnant..I'm sorry"

"THAT BABY IS NOT A MISTAKE!" I jump up and walk toward Quinn "You can be angry, sad, upset, or whatever the hell you want to but that baby never gets called a mistake you understand me?!"

"Yes mam!" Quinn looks scared and sad "I'm sorry I hurt you before..and for forgetting our anniversary I'm just not used to celebrating every month but that still doesn't excuse anything I've said and I'm sorry!"

"Apology accepted" I give her a smile and a quick kiss "Now I still have a surprise for us at home after school! When you get home go straight to the room and change into relaxation clothing"

I walk out of the room and stop beside the doorway. 3..2..1

"YESSSSS SHES STILL MINE!!!" I smile and walk away shaking my head

I love this girl.

-Quinn pov- time skip- home-
I did as Rachel said and I'm waiting in the room already changed. I put on some sweat pants, one of the oversized shirts she has, and some fuzzy socks. I hear some music playing a walk into the living room. I laugh when I see Rachel replicating the Tom Cruise Risky Business dance scene.

"Hey good looking" I playfully roll my eyes as Rachel saunters over to me "Welcome to a anniversary date with Rachel Berry"

I smirk "If they all involve sweats and you in barely anything I'm all for these dates" I give her a quick kiss before remembering something about the house "MY MOM IS GONNA SEE US!"

"Out with friends till midnight" I look at Rachel confused "I talked it over with her yesterday"

I smile "I'm impressed" I give her a big kiss then walk toward the couch that is set up for what seems to be a movie marathon "So what's our plans for tonight?"

"Movie marathon" Rachel walks into the kitchen and returns with all my favorite food and snacks along with hers "I come prepared"

"Thank you" I feel tears start to make their presence "I love you so much"

"I love you too" we share a sweet kiss before she sits me onto the couch "Now let's get our movie on and cry when it's a sad part not because one thinks the other one deserves better or is sorry"

I laugh at what she says and nod. She always knows what to say and do to make me feel better. It's a reason why I love her. I never wanna live my life without her again. She my everything now and I won't ever go back to not having her with me.

After a few movies she's asleep on my shoulder and I wrap the blanket around us fully. It may hurt later but I'm ok with this. It's just us right now and that's perfectly fine with me.